« 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 »

requested: yes (inspired by blackpink's 'don't know what to do' so swipe left for the song!)
scenario: jaehyun and rosé have been dating for a 2 years, but a rumor was going around that jaehyun was with yeri and rosé starts to think if he was cheating so she took a break from him, so at gayo daejun 2018, he proposes to her with a promise ring and yeri herself tells her dear friend that the rumors were not true
pairing: jaehyun x rosé
genre: romance
au: idolverse
word count: 2,167 words
status: unedited
tip: bold is for past memories
a/n: slight swearing and let's pretend nct attended gayo daejun 2018 :)
forgive me if i have gotten anything wrong about gayo daejun cause i've never actually watched it before :|

requested: yes (inspired by blackpink's 'don't know what to do' so swipe left for the song!)scenario: jaehyun and rosé have been dating for a 2 years, but a rumor was going around that jaehyun was with yeri and rosé starts to think if he was cheat...

——————————————————————

"so, uh, rosé-shi... will you go on a date with me?"

that was two years ago. nct's jung jaehyun asked me out two years ago, after an award show we attended. his ears were red, eyes darting nervously around the room we were in. my cheeks were undoubtedly red as well, my palms growing sweaty and heart beating erratically.

"yes."

i accepted his offer and it blossomed into so much more. he is my everything and i hope that i am his everything as well, because i can't imagine a world where he isn't there, greeting me in the morning with a simple text.

"baby," he kissed my forehead lovingly. a smile immediately made its way to my face, tip-toeing to kiss his cheek.

"cutie," i giggled. "how is my favourite cutie doing today?"

"fantastic, how about you?"

"amazing, especially now that i'm with you." i nuzzled my face into his warm chest, closing my eyes as i sank deeper into bliss.

"my baby is so adorable," he cooed, pinching my cheeks. i puffed them out, making him smile even more. "the most adorable."