« 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 »

requested: nope
scenario: in which she loves the simple things and he takes note.
pairing: suho x rosé
genre: fluff
au: an idol au in the calmest way possible
word count: 4,953 words
status: unedited
a/n: chaeng is two years younger than suho here, so she's born in 1993 instead of 1997 to shorten the age gap :) so all the blackpink members ages increase by 4 years and their debut date is august 8, 2012
set in 2020
also sorry if the povs are confusing!

pairing: suho x roségenre: fluffau: an idol au in the calmest way possibleword count: 4,953 wordsstatus: unedited a/n: chaeng is two years younger than suho here, so she's born in 1993 instead of 1997 to shorten the age gap :) so all the blackpink...

——————————————————————

i love the simple things. it's a well known fact that i love the sound of birds chirping and creak of the rusting swing, the sound of the tree's leaves brushing against each other when it gets especially windy. i also love the sound of the rain hitting my window, and the sound of water pouring.

suho (or should i say junmyeon), my boyfriend of 5 years, most likely knows all of this. these are some of the first things i told him when we started seeing each other, and hopefully he took note. though, i'm pretty sure he has.

he's part of the group exo and serves as their lead vocal and leader — also one of the most patient leaders i've ever seen. in his eyes, exo is full of 5 year old children who are ridiculously good at singing, dancing and rapping. and me — i'm not that much younger than him but i certainly seem to have a higher mental age compared to those my age in the group.

i love a lot of things. i love my group members. i love my family. i love my fans. i love my boyfriend. i love performing. i love dancing. i love singing. i love eating. i love travelling. i love animals. i love nature. this list could go on and on, but it'd take years to get through. but knowing junmyeon, he'd listen and wait for me to be done with. he's the guy you want to bring home to meet your family and he's the guy you want raising your children. all in all, he's the perfect guy.

our very small age gap isn't a problem in the slightest. i love him and he loves me, isn't that all that matters? why does that matter when you're in love?