« 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 »

requested: yes
scenario: rosé is the captain of the cheer team at her high school, and has a huge crush on chanyeol, who's the captain of the football team. chanyeol doesn't really notice rosé until one day, he loses a football game for the first time, and rosé gathers up her courage to confront chanyeol and try comforting him. after that, they become closer, and develop a crush on each other. however, they are unsure if the other likes them back...
pairing: chanyeol x rosé
genre: lots of fluff, some drama, a little bit of angst
au: high school
word count: 2,620 words
status: edited
a/n: i'm so bad at updating i'm so sorry this is late

pairing: chanyeol x roségenre: lots of fluff, some drama, a little bit of angstau: high schoolword count: 2,620 wordsstatus: edited a/n: i'm so bad at updating i'm so sorry this is late

——————————————————————

it was cliché, really. the captain of the cheer team liking the captain of the football team? it's like a movie brought to life.

and plus, it's stupid anyways. i know chanyeol doesn't like me, nor does he even know me. after all, he's the popular boy that girls drool over while i'm just the captain of the cheer team.

don't get me wrong, i really do love being part of the cheer team. and it's also not that i'm not popular, it's just that i'm not on his level of popular. while we may both attend some of the same classes and also go to the same sport competitions, he's usually around his friends and their girlfriends.

and i'm not exactly a social butterfly either. i'm a bit... shy. and i love my life the way it is now, and i'm happy just being around my closest friends, but sometimes i wish i was a bit more outgoing.

anyways, we were practicing for the new routine that we were going to use for the upcoming match at cube (a/n fuck cube btw) high against their school team pentagon.

we weren't that overly confident, but we weren't that unconfident either. we wanted to win, but we also knew that there was a chance that we were gonna lose. i only hope that our star team exo knows that, since we've been on a winning streak lately.

it would break their hearts if we lose.

well, i think i should keep a positive mind instead.

"i'm so tired," jennie whined into my shoulder as we took a break and drank water. the boys were on their warmups, running rounds around the field and stretching.