« 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 »

requested: yes
song: boy in love by bts (swipe left for video)
scenario: just like the song boy in love by bts.
pairing: jungkook x rosé
genre: sweet, fluffy, lots of uwus
au: college
word count: 2,175 words
status: edited
tip: italic is song lyrics and i will skip some lyrics

pairing: jungkook x roségenre: sweet, fluffy, lots of uwusau: collegeword count: 2,175 wordsstatus: edited tip: italic is song lyrics and i will skip some lyrics

——————————————————

——————————————————

i want to be your oppa
i'm so hungry for your love
i want to be your oppa
i'll have you, just watch

i watched chaeyoung walk with her friends down the hallway. she was laughing at something her friend said and i couldn't help but be mesmerised by her.

roseanne park chaeyoung is seoul college's definition of a princess. she's beautiful, kind and incredibly smart and talented. every guy is hooked onto her like a drug, even if they have a girlfriend.

now, i'm what you'd call acquaintances with her. we don't talk much, the most we do is greet each other if we see each other in the hallways. but she does that to everyone, so i shouldn't feel special.

this crush of mine is not out of hand. trust me, you'd expect college boys to know better but they don't. some literally just try to kiss her. like dude, don't you have any respect?

"kook, still dreaming about chaeyoung?" taehyung teased. "i bet she has a boyfriend outside of here."

"maybe ask jimin about that, i doubt he and chanyeol would let her date anyone they don't trust." yoongi-hyung said with his blank face.

"even then, i don't think kookie will have the guts to ask her out if he can't even hold a full conversation with her." hoseok hyung shrugged nonchalantly. for some reason, his words lit a fire in me.

"i'll have her, just watch." i mumbled under my breath, hoping none of them heard.

"hmm?" jin-hyung asked. "did you say something, kook?"