|13.|

I woke up because I was shaking.
"Baby get up"said Trey
"I'm up"I said
"We gone miss our flight"he said
"What time is it"I asked
"6"replied Trey and the flight at 7.
"Oh shit"I said
"Get up"said Trey
"I can't move"I said truthfully.My legs and my insides hurt.
"I'll run your water"said Trey walking in the bathroom.I tried to stand but I couldn't.
"Baby can you help me"I asked.Trey picked me up and walked me to the tub.Then he walked out.So I started washing myself and I started to feel better.I got out of the tub and I started brushing my teeth with the towel on.Dang all of my clothes are in LA already so ima have to wear my old clothes.I threw on my Gucci track pants and a tank top.I hate wearing my old clothes because it reminds me of who I used to be.I limped down the stairs.Trey acting weird.Like I knew i should've waited to "woo woo bang bang".
"Bae are you ready?"asked Trey
"Yeah I guess"I said.I looked over to see Jordan playing Fortnite.
"Boy go to sleep"I yelled at Jordan
"Nahhh.Omg you're walking,after last night"I cut him off real quick
"Ima miss you"I said walking up and hugging him
"Ima miss yo ugly ass too"he said laughing
"Tell Cierra I love her"I said walking out.Trey already in the car.
"Bae"I said hitting him
"What Jazz"he said as he crunk the car up.
"What's wrong with you"I asked
"Nothing"he replied fast
Now I'm mad.Im finna ignore him our whole flight.So I boomed Joyner Lucas in my ear until we reached the airport.We ran in with our bags.I had  2 bags.One had my Mac book,iPad,all of my cameras,my backup phone,my beats,my beats pill,all of my chargers,my Apple watch,my air pods,and a lot of other stuff.My other bag got food.Trey brought the same.We went through luggage search and ran through the first class line.We almost missed the flight.They were closing the gates.We ran through right before they closed.Then we made it and sat down.My legs were about to fall off.Soon as I sat I got on my phone and put my beats on.Trey looked at me funny.

"What"I said
"Bae I told you ain't nothing wrong with me"trey said
"O" I replied
"Jazz"he said
"I'm not finna move to LA with you if you acting like this Trey"I said with an attitude.The man in the front looked at me.
"Its nothing Jazz"said Trey
"You're lying"I said
"I apologized to Ti"Trey said nervously
"After we made a whole diss track Trey"I said
"We grown Jazz,we cant hold grudges forever"he said In a low voice
"You wanna see her again don't you"I said
"Jazz we were bestfriends"he said
"Okay but she yo ex"I said loudly cause its only one other man in first class.
"But Jazz"he said
"What if I call and talk to Tae"I said knowing damn well ion wanna see that bitch.
"You wouldn't"said Trey staring in my eyes.
"Ti disrespected your manhood Trey.She said your dick is small and that you're gay and shit .We even made a whole ass diss track and you wanna be her friend.Tae's cheating is better than Ti."I said getting mad.
"Jazz please stop getting angry.I didn't wanna tell you and I tried avoiding conversation until the right time."he said shakily
"Can you just not rn.Like ion feel good,My legs,head,and my feet hurt so please"I said literally crying.

|Trey|
I promised Jazz that I would take this journey with her.I would never hurt her,She changed everything for me and now she's crying.Damn.She turned her back and layed on her pillow and after minutes she fell asleep.I feel so bad.Ti is a non factor in my life.Me and Ti were best friends since we were little.Sex messed us up.I didn't see her in that way but stuff happened.Now I'm ruining everything.I watched her sleep for hours.She looked so peaceful just sleeping.Then I looked on my phone at my location and it said Los Angelas.I started shaking Jazz to wake her up.

"What"She said
"We're here"I said shoving my stuff in my bag.
"Do you know the address"she said
"No,ima text DDG"I said
"Well I'll text Kennedy"she said
"Okay"i said.Their apartment is above ours.Armon and McQueen got theirs in the next building.(McQueen is DDG's bestfriend)
We grabbed our backs and got off the plane and walked through the airport.I had already called the Uber.We got in and sat silently.Jazz had an attitude.So we pulled up at this big complex that the parking lot levels.