|73.Myself🦋|

I woke up and to my surprise I'm in the same position.I quickly moved and got out of the bed to check on the kids and Ar'mon woke up.I gave him the hush signal so Trey won't wake up.I walked in the kids room and both kids are still sleep.

I turned around and Ar'mon stood inches away from my face.Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach.My heart started beating fast.Man as much as I love this feeling,I hate it.I'm sexually frustrated and I don't want Trey touching me because I'm pregnant with another man's baby.Its his brother's at that.But I'm not trying to let Ar'mon touch me either because I'm engaged to Trey.

"Ar'mon please don't do this right now.Me and Trey are back on good terms and I don't wanna mess that up.Ar'mon I love you.I really do.And you know that.I'm falling in love with you and that's gonna kill Trey."he put his finger over my lips and got on his knees.He lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach.

I smiled and so did he.He got up and hugged me.This child means so much to him and it might not make it.I'm due at any time now and I look about 4 months.I'm tired of keeping this secret from the world.

I stared at him for a moment and the walked back in the room to see the kids.Amarion sleep like always.He run around like crazy.Then there's Ar'mani.I feel like I just had her but she turned three last week. (I'm skipping time)

"Mommy where's dada"she yawned and held onto my neck. "He's sleeping baby.Lets go brush your teeth and wash you face"she smiled and I carried her to the bathroom.We did our morning routines.

Trey woke up and he kinda grumpy so ima give him his space.I walked past him and went back in the bathroom.Ar'mani got down and I started throwing up.This is why I hate pregnancy.

I feel so light headed and sick.I felt a tap on my back and it's Trey.I shakily got up and brushed my teeth again.

"Are you okay"he asked so dryly.He always have a damn attitude with somebody that's why I can't stand him.

"I was better before you asked"I rolled my eyes and flushed the toilet.He cut his eyes at me and turned on the shower.He started stripping and I literally paid him no mind.I high key don't want to look at him.

"All I did was ask a damn question.You always say stupid shit to me yo.I can care less about that baby in your stomach.I care about your well being."he snapped over the water.

"Wow feel how you wanna feel.Say what you wanna say.You act like your perfect"I looked back in the mirror and started fixing my hair.

"I'm not perfect but do you see me fucking your sisters and getting them pregnant"he yelled in the shower.

"Trey well I'm pregnant now and this baby isn't going anywhere."I said.He just don't how he makes me feel.

"Okay well do whatever.Go fuck them niggas.Let that nigga beat yo ass again"he said.He turned around.

"Trey you're forgetting that you attacked while I was pregnant.You hit me several times and I didn't say a word.I left you and became a billionaire.A successful artist.A damn good model.Yes Meonte beat me.I can't change that Trey.But when I start acting like you,don't say shit.When I start fucking whoever I want don't say anything."I said.

"Jazz shut up.You run back to me every time.Plus you already fuck who you wanna fuck.You a hoe and everybody been in it.Even my brother.Thats why you loose"I had sex with 4 men my whole life.Him,Ar'mon,Darryl,and Meonte.

I pulled the curtain back while he showering. "If I'm so loose why you on hard.Why when we fucking you can barely get in it.Why when we fucking you be moaning like a lil bitch.Why when we fucking you last about 5 minutes.Why when we fucking You say I'm tight.Why when we fucking I make you yell bitch.Why when we fucking you never pull out.Cause you wanted my kids and I gave them to you.You tried to trap me in a relationship with yo ass while you cheated on me.Thats why.I've been protecting yo ass for months.All I have to say is go and my fans will ruin your career.But I'm not going to do that because I love Ar'mon.I have more fans and money then you will ever have.Im done"I said.

"You'll Be Back"he laughed and wrapped his towel around his waist.

"No I won't.You keep thinking that.Fuck you and this lifestyle.We can be some damn good co parents.Nothing more nothing less.

"Well ima tell everybody you fucked my brother and pregnant by him"he said getting inches in front of me.

"Okay so?They still gone fuck with my music.So I don't give a fuck.I'm tired of you saying what you wanna say to me and trying to make me feel worthless.I am more than. just your fuck buddy.I wanted to be your wife.Still do shit.But if leaving you will make me a better a woman than so be it."I said with tears building up.

"Jazz"he said.I walked out of the bathroom and just sat on his bed.I love Trey.I'm in love with Trey.I could move on easily but I don't wanna start again.I'm so fucking tired of being depressed.After this I'm finna say fuck it and have fun.

Trey walked out of the bathroom and towered over me. "Get out"he said through his teeth.Where do I supposed to go?I don't have time to book a flight all the way back to Miami with 2 kids.

I stood up.Trey has gotten really tall.He's so much taller than me now.But I'm holding my ground. "So you kicking me out"I said with my arms folded. "You kicked me out didn't you?"he said. "Because you tried to kill me"I rolled my eyes. He looked down at me and our bodies met.He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.And like a dumb ass I kissed back.

I can't keep doing this.

So...Thoughts?