|56.L-O-V-E❤️|

-unedited ⚡️

Trey

I heard Ar'mani crying and I got up so quick.Jazz in a deep sleep.Shit I need my sleep cause she wore me out.Fr though.She never did that before.Like ever.I threw on my gym shorts and ran to the baby's room.Awe she crying hard too.

"Don't cry beautiful"I rocked her till she became silent.Her big eyes looked at me.I can't believe she's mine.

It's 5 in the morning.Well me and Jazz finished at 3 so she gone be out for a while.Ar'mani used the bathroom so I cleaned her and changed her diaper.
She nodded off and I sat her down and hopped in the shower.I needed that hot water on my skin.I threw on my grey jogging pants with no boxers cause Jazz put them somewhere.

"Daddy's little girl"I read Mani's little shirt.I know my mama bought her this.I remember picking them out while she cried saying I'm gonna get a grand baby.
Happiest day of both of our lives.Trey's having a baby my little sisters screamed.Erin said she can be her doll to put make up on.

I picked her up and walked back down the hall,a long as hallway to Jazz room.She still sound asleep.I got beside her with the baby.I had to take a picture.

I kissed Jazz on her lips until she smiled and kissed me back.

***

Jazz just opened her eyes and she sitting up with the cover pulled.She need to take her shower so we can change the sheets.Plus Mani gotta eat.This my last day with her before I leave and I wanna spend it problem free.I just want me my wifey and ,my daughter to have a good day.

"Bae I'm tired"Jazz reached over and touched me.
"Girl you ain't even do nothing"I said.But that's a damn lie cause she-nvm.
"Boy stop lying.Cause you couldn't last a 5th round"she laughed and nudged my shoulder.
"Jazz you ain't never do that before"I looked at her and said.Mani started laughing and playing with my finger.
"Trey you ain't do what you did last night before either.Been holding out too"She snickered and grabbed the baby.
"Bae what we gone do today.Cause this my last day"I said kinda sad.
"I don't know.Maybe go out as a family?"she said.I moved my hand and it touched a wet spot on the bed.
"Bae we need to change the sheets"I told her.
"Yeah.Finna clean up.Can you help me up"she asked me and I just laughed but only to myself.

I helped her up and took the baby.

"Trey put on some clothes cause yo lil thang moving"she laughed while grabbing some clothes.
"If it's lil,why you needed help getting up"I asked her
"Why you cum in 1-"I knew she was finna say that.
"Because i ain't wear a condom"I rolled my eyes
"Ion understand you.You but fast when you raw but you complain you don't feel anything with a condom on"she said.She right though.
"You really just hurt my pride."I said while kissing Mani on the forehead.
"Bae I'm sorry"I said to her.
"Ain't no sorry with yo dry coochie self"I said to make her mad,Jazz got a whole ass ocean,she know that.
"Okay since I'm a desert all of a sudden,I remember that the next time I sit on yo face"she walked in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Bae I'm sorry.You not dry.I was just playing"I knocked on the door while holding Mani at the same time.
"Trey leave me alone.Shrimp"she hollered.I knew she was trying not laugh.Even over the sounds of water.
"I never knew a shrimp was 13 inches"I said.
"My strap was longer"she yelled.When she said that we both snorted in between our thunderous laughter.
"Really Jazmine"I laughed.I sat Ar'mani in her little carrier.Jazz opened the door.

"Bae you gone finish showering with me?"she asked me.
"I already t—,yeah I'm down"I walked in the bathroom and hopped in with her.
I put my d*** near her on purpose,since I got a shrimp.I got on hard in .5 seconds.
"Trey"Jazz turned around and looked at me.She said it sexy too.Like damn.I looked at her with my soul snatching look.She started giggling.
"Trey you wore me out already"she said looking at me.
"5 minutes"I begged
"Oh hell naw"she laughed.