|55.Ugh🙂|

Pretend she look like them

Man Trey really came with me too.We made it to the airport and waited around till MY flight was ready but this nigga bought him a ticket last minute.I must've fell alseep somewhere along the way cause I woke up in an Uber.My Baby was in her seat and Trey was wide awake so I closed my eyes again.I woke up in my bed with Trey arms wrapped around me.

I wiggled out of my bed and tiptoed to Ar'mani's room.She looks sleepy and irritated.I picked her up and rocked her and then I decided she's probably hungry.I sat her in her carrier.

Normally this is the time I exercise.Its about 9 am.Since I had Ar'mani like I really hate my body.I want to do better.I need to do better.I have to do better with myself.I know,I know I sound like a damn fool cause my stomach is toned but I just don't feel good about it.

I went to the living room and sat down.I started breastfeeding her.After she finished I burped her and we sat for a little while.She is so beautiful.I looked at her and she smiled.A teethless smile.

Next thing you know,she snoring and sound asleep.It isn't too hot or cold so I walked out the door and just walked around and talking to her.

Trey

I woke up and I'm in the bed alone.Ugh.I walked to check on the baby but she's gone too.I stared out the window and I saw Jazz outside holding her near the pool.I'll wait till she comes in so we can talk.Im not losing her no more.I can move on easily but I don't wanna start again.Jazz knows me too well.I ain't finna walk away from her and she knows that.But I'm tired of our relationship being so damn depressing.Jazz so damn insecure and always getting in her own damn head.Every time I speak to her she always thinking about stuff.She so focused on the future and she dwells on the past.Why can't she focus on right now?Yeah I cheated,she did too.Yeah I messed up.Yeah I do shit,I'm working on it.

I went in the kitchen and started on breakfast.But this is gone be an Italian breakfast.

Jazz
So I walked back in the house with the baby and there stood Trey cooking.He looked at me and smile and I smiled back.I sat on the couch with the baby and she woke up.
Trey came over and picked her up.

Trey
Man she so cute.Just holding the baby.She IS a reflection of me but look just like my brother.She look like Jazz too.She just smiling.She is so tiny and fragile.I won't be seeing much of her because I'm going on tour and I won't have time.But I'll try to make time.

Jazz
"Breakfast ready"Trey gave me the baby and took the stuff off the stove.It smells good for a person that rarely cooks.He gave me my plate and I put the baby in her carrier.
We started eating and talking and really just having a good time.I picked Mani up and she spit up on me.

"Trey take her"I yelled kinda nervously because this stuff sinking in my clothes.I yanked my shirt off revealing my sportsbra.She kept spitting up too.It went all on Trey.

"Can you go clean her off"I asked him.He looked at me all types of crazy and I couldn't help but crack a smile

"That's what fathers do Trey.They help with their child.Stop looking at me with yo ugly self"he smiled and got up.The doorbell rang.

"And change while you up there"I hollered out and grabbed a cover to shield my body.I answered the door.

"Omg Darryl"I squealed.He picked me up and gave me the longest hug.His cheeks are turning red.He's vlogging.

"Dang don't kill me"I snorted and got down.

"Where uncle baby at"he asked me looking around.Awe he came to see Ar'mani,how cute.