|36.|

6 weeks Later
So since our little chat,me and Trey relationship has gotten worse.He literally won't stop talking to me all day.So I just keep my headphones in.I mean damn.But I have something to tell Trey that I didn't write down in my journal.But ion wanna tell his clingy ass.Im not telling him nothing else.Then on top of him acting weird,my rib been hurting and stuff.Im high key scared at the fact that he act like he pulled out a gun on me.He shot Antonio and put him in critical condition.I saw it on the news but it said unsolved so Trey covered up his tracks.

"Jazz I made breakfast"Trey yelled
"Ight I'm coming,"I said getting up
I walked in the kitchen.
"Ewww I don't want that"I said.Trey was chopping stuff and he looked at me and he pressed down hard on his hand.Blood went everywhere.He walked over to me and threw the plate in the trash.His blood leaking everywhere.

"Eww wrap that up"I said.He ain't say nothing.

"Finna go to the store for some stuff to put on my hand."he said
"Come on if you coming"he said and grabbed his keys
"Okay I'm coming"I said dryly and I followed him out to his car.

We got in the car and he started playing they album on the radio.He normally sing over it and talk but he over there driving with his hand leaking.I wish I would've never came.

We pulled up to Wal-Mart and got out.He grabbed a buggy and started pushing it.I walked beside him with my headphones on.I guess we finna go grocery shopping.He started putting things in the buggy.

|Trey|
"Jazz"I said nudging her
"Jazz"I nudged her again
"What"she yelled in the middle of the aisle.
"I wanted to know if you use this kind of tampons but here"I threw them at her and shoved the buggy at her.She walked up to my face and slapped me hard asf.
"Jazz all I wanted to know if you needed this kind,I guess not"I said calmly
"Can you leave me alone"she said
"You must be on yo period"I said.
She rolled her eyes.Now we gotta whole lil crowd.
"Trey you so annoying"she said
"So you call caring annoying"I said

"You obviously don't care about me"she said
"Jazz now you tripping"I said
"Trey you stay texting other females"she said
"Stop making stuff up."I said
"You don't care about nobody but yourself"she said
I grabbed her arms.She yanked me back.
"How many times have you cheated on me"I asked
"That don't even matter,I'm clearly unhappy in this relationship"she said

She not breaking up with me in a damn grocery store.

"Jazz you definitely on yo period"I said.I peep somebody recording all of this plus we got a crowd.
"I don't wanna do this anymore"she said
"When you left last night a girl came over"I said
"Wow So you had sex with someone last night"she said on the verge of crying.
"No"I said
"Yes you did"she said crying
"I didn't and do you wanna know why"I said
"Why Trey"she said

"Because I love you and I'm in love with you.I do everything you want me to do and you don't appreciate me.I love you with all my heart Jazz.Yes I cheated on you and that was the biggest mistake of my life.I regret doing what I did.But you cheated also.But I'm not putting blame on you.I've been here for you.Because I'm nothing without you.ai couldn't picture me without you.You make me smile Jazz.You are my every and I wouldn't trade you in for anything.I admit time wasn't a leading factor.I have shows and so do you.I can't give you all of my time and I'm sorry.I have fans,they are the reasons me and Ar'mon successful.I can't forget about them.They had me first so I have to share my love with them.I come home to you every night.I can't change the way you feel.You obviously don't love me anymore.I just want you to know that I try,I really do.I try to be the perfect boyfriend,the perfect lover,the perfect person.When I'm not perfect.No one is.I admit sometimes I forget to tell you how good you look.How good you dress.How good your body looks.How your smile is perfect.Im sorry.But you don't need me to tell you that.You should automatically feel beautiful and you don't need a man to tell you that.But you think you do.When I'm not there with you,you feel like you need someone to tell you those things.Maybe I'm failing on being a good boyfriend.I cared deeply even when we were bestfriends.I was there when you tried to commit suicide and battled depression.I loved you then and I always will.I don't wanna throw us away like this.Because all the work I put in is gonna pay off but it's gonna benefit another man.All the work you put in is gonna go to another girl.Everything you didn't do right,you're gonna do right when you're with someone else.I don't wanna see you with someone else.Its gone be the end of me and I ain't saying this to play.Im being deadass.I love you Jazmine Tiara Hood.Nothing in this world will make me stop loving you.I don't know what I did wrong to make you wanna break up with me.But I do know what I did wrong to make you feel certain things but not this.I am sorry.I cannot change the way you feel.I won't even try too.If you wanna leave me go ahead.Break up with me.

"Trey I'm pregnant"Jazz said and walked straight past me.

|Jazz|
I just don't know by who.....