|35.|

I woke up and all my thoughts just flowing in.The dresser is back in place and nothing is like how I put it from last night.I see the gun on the dresser with 2 bullets by it.I could've sworn he put 4 in it.My journal is right beside it with tape.But it look nasty like blood on it.What did Trey do.I picked up my phone and I texted Darryl "are you okay".I got out the bed and walked in the kitchen and still no sign of Trey.A new tv sitting on the stand and nothing was on the floor.I hear water running,Trey must be taking a shower or something.I'm high key scared of him.I never seen him at this way before.I walked back in my room and picked up my journal.I flipped through the book and the pages about Darryl are gone.The smell of the blood is making me sick.Next thing you know I was on my knees throwing up over the toilet.After I finished I got up and brushed my teeth.I walked back in the living room and Trey was sitting on the couch with his boxers on.He turned around and looked at me with big eyes.

"Sit down"he said.Of course I listened.I just wanna know where this anger is coming from.He looking like he ain't throw nothing at me or threaten me last night.

"Did you enjoy it"he asked me.I hope he not asking me what I think he asking me about.Damn

"Enjoy what"I asked stuttering knowing what he finna say.Im not gone answer him though.

"The sex with DDG"he said dark asf.He was looking down at his phone.Not looking at me one time.

"N-n-no"I said.

"Tell the truth."he said still scrolling on his phone.Then I heard a ding meaning somebody texting me.Im praying it's Darryl saying he okay.

"Every second,every minute,every stroke,I couldn't keep you off of my mind.All I could think about is you and Ti"I said truthfully

Trey started laughing,a psychotic ass laugh.

"About a year and a half ago,no one could get you too look at a nigga.Now you out here fucking em left and right"he said dying of laughter.

"Trey I'm sorry for having sex with Darryl.And I'm sorry about Antonio"I said being truthful.I really am sorry about doing what I did.

"Oh you won't be seeing too much of Antonio.Couldn't find your other friend"he said.What in the fuck

"Trey what did you do"I asked stuttering.

"Nothing,nothing.Just chill.Lets talk about you and me."he said like he ain't do shit.Hes crazy.

"Where are the other two bullets"I asked stuttering.

"Stop worrying.I ain't do nothing."he said all calm and stuff.

"So you still gone be with me?"he asked.I mean I love him still,with all my heart but ion know right now.

|Trey|
I shot him twice.But of course he didn't see my face.I got a whole career ahead of me so I ain't kill him.I shot him in his chest and his arm.It was people around but they didn't catch me fast enough.See Darryl,was my close friend at one point so I didn't kill him.But one of the bullets were for him.I couldn't find him no where.I even called Kennedy,I ain't even know they broke up.She told me he got a new house so I pulled up and I ain't see his car.He live in a gated area so I was finna stick around.Antonio could be dead right now or he could be dying in surgery.I want Jazz to feel pain for cheating like how she made me.Every page of her dumb ass journal has his blood on it.So she can remember him by that.

Me and Antonio go way back.In high school,I got a girl pregnant.She told me it wasn't mine,tryna play mind games.She said that it was Antonio's baby.I made her get a DNA test and it came back mine.But that doesn't defeat the fact that they had sex.So I lashed out on her and broke up with her.Then over the next few days I hear she died in a car accident and that asshole was driving.Of course he lived but only with a broken arm.So I found out where he was staying at and I shanked him.But that's the old me.Stabbing niggas and selling drugs.Then out of no where me and Ar'mon blew up off of vine.I never heard from Antonio again till now.He moved right after the incident.In the mall,he looked so different.He has really grew up,that's why I didn't say nothing.All that flirting he did with Jazz is to get back at me.I think.I know he knows who I am.

I just don't know what his motives are toward me and Jazz and I'm not gonna let him cause any harm.He might go as far as hurting my family and I can't allow that.He has a designated body bag with his name on it.And I'm gonna make sure he makes it there.But next time I'm not pulling the trigger.I hope he never finds out on who shot him.....

"Trey I love you,I really do"Jazz said.I think she being honest.I hope she is because I really do love her.

"Look I'm just tired of the lack of communication"I said being deadass.Everything we do gets blasted on social media.Whatever she does gets back to me no matter if I'm gone or not.

"Trey you be on tour and do shows all the time.Plus meetings and photo shoots"she said.We youtubers and singers,what she expect?

"We can work through it"I said

"Yeah I know.But I gotta question"she said

"What"I replied.

"Why is blood on my journal?"she asked picking it up.I ain't finna go into details.But she gone know who blood it is.

"Oh that's Antonio blood"I said with a weird ass bass in my voice.This just the beginning.

"What did you do"she asked

"I told you I ain't do shit damn"I said getting up and grabbing my keys.

"Where you finna go"she asked

"I gotta go hide the body"I said laughing.But I'm just scaring her.

"You killed him"she cried.Damn that girl was just smiling now she crying.She be pushing out tears hella fast.With her bipolar ass.

"Sike Nahh I'm going to Ar'mon's"I said being honest.I tell my big bro everything.He got history with Antonio too.I got up and walked out.

|Jazz|
I picked up my phone and called Darryl.
"Hello"He said
"Are you okay"I asked
"Yeah"he replied
"Oh that's good"I said breathing a sigh of relief
"I had my neighbors watching last night.He came by"he said
"Omg He was gonna Kill you"I started crying again.
"Damn But I'm alive.Stop crying"he said
"I'm crying for yo ass"I said mad asf
"Bye Ima Call you Later"he said
And I hung up.

Damn I'm acting all weird.....