|81.Death🕊|

Ar'mon Warren

"So you not pressing charges"I asked Trey. He home from the hospital. It's been a whole month and he still loves Jazz. She almost killed him and he still want her.

"My son is fucking dead and you care about that bitch"he yelled. Amarion died last week and his funeral is later today. I spoke to Jazz earlier and she is a mess. She said his last words is that he wanted his daddy and that he was hurting. Trey was on FaceTime with him before he passed.

Ar'mani And Aj are with Jazz right now at the venue. It's almost like a stadium. All of these people coming to see my nephew. His body couldn't take the chemo anymore.

He died inside of Jazz's arms. Even though she she tried to hurt my brother, I wouldn't want to see her hurting. Trey is a mess right now that I'm stuck with.

As much as I hate to say it, Trey and Jazz need each other. Even though they tried to kill each other, they wouldn't have it either other way. But they ain't gone ever forgive themselves for this.

***

Jazmine Hood

"I told myself I want gonna do this today. But I'm here. So today we're here not to mourn but to celebrate my son's life. Amarion Levell Traylor. I remember when I first gave birth to him. My daughter was so jealous of him.He didn't even cry. That's how I knew he was going to be strong. He rarely cried. Even through the chemo sessions, he kept a smile on his face.When he was hurting he would play it off but as a mother, I always knew. I remember telling him that it didn't matter who looks at you different because of you hair because mommy loves it. Seeing his smile when I cut my hair off was the highlight of my life.I didn't care what people had to say as long as my King loved it. And he did. He taught me so much in the two years he's been on the earth, vs the 25 I've been on Earth. He taught me love and how to be loved.And he was an excellent big brother to my youngest son and an wonderful little brother to my daughter.Her birthday is today and she has to bury her brother.(sniffles).Kids have such good ways of hiding their emotions and smiling. I wish I had their super powers. But I knew he passed on peacefully and willingly. He verbally told me he was hurting which is something that he never said before.That alarmed me. He even told me mama I can't take it. If I could've did anything, I wish I could've traded places. I layed him down for a nap and he never woke up again. He was barely breathing as I cradled him into my arms and he took his final breath.You know the saying everybody dies but not everybody lives.He didn't get a chance to get his first kiss.Go to prom.Fall in love.Or get married.Have kids.Give me grandchildren.But to be 2 my son lived. He understood life even though he didn't have a chance to truly live. I grew a special connection when I carried him inside me. My son didn't deserve this. No one doesHe was always happy. I hope he's smiling down on us now. I spoke to his father and we agreed to bury him in his favorite outfit. Which was king outfit that we took pictures in. And I appreciate everyone who dressed in royal attire to bury my prince.My king. It's sad that cancer has no name on it. It claims whom ever. And my son just so happened to get it. As a mother, it hurts to know you can't do anything to help your child's pain.But I know he's not hurting anymore. So thanks again for coming out to celebrate my son."I said.

Trey Traylor

It's my turn to speak.I took quick breaths.

"First off I would like to say wow. None of you guys personally knew him but still came out to support, much respect. As Jazmine said, our son always smiled and acted like a normal kid.Which he was. He didn't let cancer define him as a person. Sadly cancer claimed his life August 11th. He fought a good a fight. He's not in pain anymore. He can play with his legos up there with God. He was obedient at a very young age. The last image I had of my son was him standing over my body as I thought I was dying. I got into a bad situation that almost cost me my life and he stood right over me holding my hand, crying.I told him that it was alright to cry because he's so used to hearing the line men never cry, or toughen up. I cry, so why shouldn't he?He tried to be strong for everyone else.I got to see him before he passed, an hour before actually.He was smiling like nothing was wrong but his mom was crying like something was wrong. I didn't understand it. She was crying for him because he was too scared too. He didn't want me to see him crying and that's all I can think about this past week. But I can't shake the image of him holding me as my life almost came to an end.Thats the last physical image I have of him. I'll treasure it forever.I can't shake the fact that I never got the chance to teach him how to play sports even though I was a wimp and never played.Or how to fish,ride bikes,take him to school,give him my blessing to get married,or most of all sing.I always thought kids should bury their parents and not the other way around. I never thought I would bury my son at the age of 23.He was supposed to carry on my last name because when my daughter gets married she'll take her husband's last name. God forbid.But that's besides the point, my son is no longer on this earth and I will never move past that. I wanted to teach him how to treat a woman and help pick out his tuxedo for prom.But I never got the chance.But I'll never move on thinking about the time I could've had with him, but I should treasure the times I did have with him...May he Rest In Peace"I said.

Mostly everybody in the crowd was crying.I still have to close the service with a song.My daughter ran on stage.

"Do you wanna say something to your brother Ar'mani"I picked her up and put her up to the mic. "I love you"she smiled.The whole crowd awed.

I walked off the stage and stopped them before they closed his casket.I kissed his forehead and I placed my engagement ring in with him. He was the only reason, me and Jazmine stayed together. And now that he's not here anymore, I don't see myself with Jazz.

I walked back on stage and began to sing "The Struggle Is Over"

Just like me and Jazz's relationship. It's LOST forever...

THE END🕊