|47.|

3 Months Later

So I woke up and Trey head in between mine and he knocked out.He so cute while he sleeping.Ar'mon and Airi leaving later on today.Mostly everybody left yesterday cause vidcon for them starts today and we have panel tomorrow afternoon.Its like 1 now and Trey still sleep.Airi and Ar'mon in the pool.I can see them from my window.

"Baby wake up"I said as I kissed his lips.I licked them and he woke up rubbing his eyes.He kissed me back and got on top of me,barely cause I'm finna pop.He trying to fuck early this morning.He started putting hickies on my neck and rubbing my thighs.I let out soft moans and then he pulled down my pants.
"Nigga you see how big I am"I said
"Sooo"he whined.We two goofy and sexually frustrated mfs.
"Trey noo."I whined
"Girl you wet asf.Let daddy hit"he begged
"Trey how my stomach big"I said
"Alright man damn"he hopped off top of me and I pulled my pants up.
"Bae you mad at me"I asked as I rubbed his chest.He moved my hand.
He so cute when he mad.I grabbed his phone.

"Jazmine stop"he snatched his phone back.
"So how we gone do this"I tugged at his zipper.
"You don't have to"he said
"Nigga so you gone turn down the best head"I said and I popped him
"That's for calling me Jazmine,Treyvion"I smiled and I tugged at his zipper
"No"he said
"Yes Trey.You gone do your horny pregnant girlfriend like this"I pouted
He layed back and I got to work.He wouldn't stop all that deep moaning and stuff.Mf sent chills down my spine.He didn't tell me he was finna cum,but I really don't care.I kept sucking until he did it again and I kept going.Trey had a tight ass grip on my hair.After I finished he looked refreshed asf.
"Thank you"he smiled
I got up and grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.I did my morning routine.I put on my sports bra and some Nike shorts.Can't really fit anything else.i need to wash my clothes.As I'm walking down the stairs with Trey my head wanna start hurting.

Airi got off of Ar'mon lap so fast when she saw me and Trey.We know they be fucking,no used to lie about it either lol.

"Good morning Airi"I said
"Girl it's almost one"she said
"Bro why y'all all dressed up"Trey asked Ar'mon
"This our last day in Miami for a while"he said
"So we wanna go out today"Airi said
"Let's go out to eat"I suggested
"Something Fancy"Airi said
"Sounds good to me"Trey said and him and Ar'mon walked outside

|Trey|
"Bro you coming back to Atlanta right?after vidcon"Ar'mon asked me
"Nahh Bro.Jazz close to having the baby"I said
"Bro we been slacking.You missed a few of our interviews"he said
"I know bro I've been here with Jazz"I said
"Look if you wanna be here for the first six months of your child life then it's grind time right now"Ar'mon said
"What you mean"I asked him
"Bro we need to be hitting the studio more and get some tracks finished.And we need to be making some YouTube videos.But since we just put one out last night we can save the rest for a different time.If we keep grinding while you here with yo baby,everything will be taking care of"he said
"Sounds like a plan"I said
"Let's see if we can get 10 videos done today"he said
"Nigga ten?"I asked
"Yep we can start now while the girls talking"he said
"We just gone have to keep changing our clothes"I laughed and we went inside.

Jazz cooking and Airi sitting down watching tv.So i pulled out the camera and started thinking of some challenges.Then the tv wanna say.

"Breaking News.The body that was found a while back that we named John Doe is now identified as 22 year old Antonio Cruz.The people that are over this case hasn't released any other details of the murder,they only showed a picture of his body.The body is carefully stitched and not a single hair on his body.This is the same picture from months ago.They showed it to a family member for confirmation.An anonymous tip helped bring this case to rest.No suspects have been identified this case.Mr.Cruz has a four year old daughter.She was seen at his funeral but the mother is asking to be kept anonymous for personal reasons.The case workers said that The workers on this case are saying that this murder will go unsolved because his body was so carefully placed that no one is able to see a single clue.The mother of his child said "I just don't see who would kill him.Im helping the officers dig into his personal life to shed a new light on his case.Justice for my baby".Its sad that this young man left the earth at such a young age,leaving behind a beautiful family.The people who did this to him is truly sick.Justice for Antonio"