|67.Decline😣|

Jazz

"Ar'mon I hope he's okay.I said what I felt at the moment.I don't know where it came from.But I feel bad for saying it."I said.

"Sis he on his way back.He just needed to cool off.Thats all"

"Ar'mon I really hurt his feelings man.I don't think he'll even speak to me.I'm really sad right now.I just found out my dad has cancer.And I"I let tears fall.

"Everything gone be alright sis.God got you.I got you.You and Trey gone make it past this alright"he hugged me.

"I needed that bro"I said

"He outside now"Ar'mon told me.

"I'm finna go play with my niece and hold my nephew"he said and got up.Trey walked in the room.

I shifted so uncomfortably when I saw the look in his eyes.I don't know what he's capable of anymore.Ar'mon must've peeped cause he went in defense mode a little.

"I'm not going to hurt her bro.I promise"his voice cracked and I gave the signal for Ar'mon to leave.

"Trey before you even say anything I just want you to know that I'm sorry for everything I said.Especially the comment I made about you raising the kids.I know how hard you try sometimes Trey and I'm sorry for calling you out like that.I know how hard it is not to have a father.Mine was a pop in pop out.And I found out he has cancer.I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that.I know you're a great father Trey"

"Jazz I've been thinking and I came to the conclusion that I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.But I'm not gonna force you.So if you want out this is your chance right now.Let me know.But if you still down,I wanna marry you.And not on no play play shit this time.I wanna marry you soon.No on again off again bullshit."

"I'm staying with you Trey.And yes I wanna marry you.I love you too"I dapped him up cause I'm too sore for a hug.He kissed me and got under the covers with me.

I went to sleep...

I opened my eyes and Ar'mon was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ar'mani.Trey was sitting right by him holding Amarion.I shifted a little in the bed and I listened to their conversation.I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleep.

"Bro you know we have a big show tomorrow.We haven't been making too much money lately and it's starting to show"Ar'mon said

"Bro I know.But I can't just leave her here with a one year old and a newborn.She just had him earlier today dude.She can barely even move without something tearing.I might have to miss out on tomorrow"Trey said.

"You know that means we gone have to move mama back in the streets and give our house up in ATL.Do you want that to happen?To disappoint mama?After all she's done for us?"Ar'mon said.

"Bro why you sounding so bias right now.My girlfriend just had my fucking child yo.Family means a lot to me"Trey said.

"Mama is your family.She had yo dumb ass.Who means more to you,them or your mama"Ar'mon asked.

"My children duh.Mama will always be my Queen but there are boundaries.These are my babies man.My blood running through there veins"Trey said.

"Maybe If you stop having all these kids and start doing something,we'll be somewhere"Ar'mon said and Mani started crying.

"Maybe if you stop being so damn lonely and bitter and find somebody,you'll know how it feels to be a father."Trey said

"Who cares about love right now?We was at the height of our careers and now you a whole ass stay at home dad.Fuck out of here"Ar'mon said.

"I was at the height of MY career.You didn't do shit..You always been under me.So you fuck off."Trey said.

I woke up completely and they looked at me.Trey smiled and Ar'mon walked out.

"Baby how are you feeling?"Trey asked me like nothing happened.If he needed money he should've just came to me.I wouldn't judge him and he knows that.

"Drained that's all.A little tired.Is Queen still here"I asked.I really need to talk to her right now.

"Yeah.Clarence just dropped off Cj and Prince"Trey said.Queen sons are so adorable.They look like her.

He walked and Queen walked in.Just her.

"Can we have a minute"Trey left immediately.I should've thought that out cause he finna fight his brother.

"Yeah sis?"she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Did you know about Ar'mon and Trey not making money"I asked her.She sat there for a long minute and shook her head yes.

"Why didn't you tell me"I asked her.

"He told me not too.He feels really low right now and he's not in a good place."she said.Damn.

"Why would he tell you and not me.Not to be rude or anything"I said.

"He didn't tell me.I found out.I went to their house in ATL and was just chilling.People started coming in and taking furniture and stuff like that"she said.

"He told me not to tell you.He didn't want any complications with the pregnancy."she said.

"Queen I feel so.I don't even know how to feel.His career is declining because he's here with me.I don't wanna be the reason why he fails"I almost cried.

"Jazz it's not your fault.A man has to have priorities.You should be his main one."Queen is border line right.

"I know but.Trey and Ar'mon were just arguing.I don't think their a group anymore.And it's because of me"I cried.

"Jazz no.You are not finna fucking cry on me right now.You too strong to let this petty ish get to you.He'll figure it out"She sounds like a mom.

"What are you doing for the next few weeks"I asked her.

"Nothing actually.Taking a break from tour"she said.

"Can you stay here.You don't even have to stay in the main house.I just don't wanna be alone"I whispered

"I'll stay but are you sure this is the right decision?Letting him go to perform"I shook my head yes and she hugged me.