twenty two

HI I'M SEEING CAMILA IN 17 HOURS HERE'S A CELEBRATORY CHAPTER SINCE I'M ACTUALLY AHEAD ON WRITING THIS FIC THANKS FOR READING OK BYE

P.S. ONE PERSON HAS GUESSED SOMETHING THATS GONNA HAPPEN CORRECTLY HAHA YOULL NEVER KNOW WHO OR WHAT THOUGH
-

January 28th, 2017

"You're sure she's not going to kill me?"

Lauren laughs, rolling her eyes at Lucy in the rear-view mirror. "Mani's protective, yeah, but she wouldn't hurt a fly. You're not going to die today."

"Yeah, and I'll save you if you do get attacked," Camila pipes up with a grin, flexing her bicep. "These muscles speak for themselves."

Lauren snorts with laughter. "Yeah, totally intimidating, Camz."

"No offence, Mila, but your guns aren't very large," Lucy says, and Camila pouts, folding her arms across her chest, even though she's fully aware of that fact. "I'd love to see you actually fight someone though."

"I wouldn't," Lauren shoots back, "I don't want her getting hurt."

"I like that you just assume I'd lose," Camila replies, "maybe I know judo or something. You know my name, not my story, Lo."

"I'm trying to be all cute and protective here," Lauren points out. "Don't ruin it."

"Speaking of protectiveness," Lucy interrupts, "you're sure Mani is okay with me coming?"

"Don't worry, I texted her and told her we're friends again, so she can chill out," Lauren assures her, "besides, she was only being protective when I was hurting. I'm happy now."

Camila frowns. "Really? Did someone reply to your sugar baby profile on iwantasugardaddy.com?"

Lauren rolls her eyes as Lucy snorts with laughter. "That joke wasn't funny the first time, and it's still not funny now."

Camila just shrugs. "Lucy laughed."

"You know what, Camila?" Lauren shoots her a glare as she pulls into a parking space. "Second date cancelled, you're mean, and I'm blocking you on everything."

Camila pouts. "You wouldn't cancel on me."

"Uh, yeah, I would," Lauren answers, unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the driver's side door. "Bye."

When Lauren gets out of the car, Camila rolls her eyes. "Why does she have to be so dramatic all the time?"

Lucy just shrugs. "I guess Lauren's just extra in every universe."

Camila laughs, and gets out of the car to a pouty Lauren, immediately taking her hand. "Are you going to stop being dramatic now?"

Lauren lets out a long sigh, and Camila takes that as a no. "Are you going to stop being mean?"

"Hey, I put up with your teasing. It's only fair that I get to mess with you, too." Camila points out, dropping Lauren's hand to go to the trunk of the car and get the towels out. "It doesn't change the fact that I'm crazy about you."

Finally, Lauren smiles, and takes the bag from Camila. "You're cute."

Lucy pulls her sunglasses over her eyes and nods towards the sand. "Do you know if the girls are there yet?"

"Nope, but I'll text Dinah and find out," Camila announces, pulling her phone out of her pocket. "Anyway, apologies in advance for how anti-social I'll be. I brought a book, and I'm really excited to read it. It's not something I'd usually read, but I figured why not."