VI. Legends and Realms

Please vote.

DON'T FORGET TO

DON'T FORGET TO

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

"You need to increase your speed and mobility

"You need to increase your speed and mobility."

Caelia panted, leaning heavily on her sword. They were in their last days until she could qualify to get into the academy. Ray never stopped to give her a chance to breathe. And how long, were they going to stay in this blasted forest?!

"Your stance is too wide, and it limits your mobility. You should only consider using that stance when you are guarding or defending something."

"But it's stable."

"It won't do you any good, if you can't keep up with your opponent's parry attacks. Now stand."

She did as he told. Ray used his sword to move her feet accordingly.

"I should be able to see in between your legs."

What the hell was he talking about? Did he realize how that sounded? She geared up to tell him how much of a pig he was when he kept on talking.

"This is important, this allows for your hips to rotate, adding speed." Pausing when he didn't get a response from the girl, he noted the flush on her cheeks, and wondered what was running through that head of hers.

Why was her mind in the gutter? The man was old enough to be her father for crying out loud. She was eighteen and never had a boyfriend. Ugh, sometimes, she hated how sheltered she was. It still didn't stop her blood from sizzling in her veins at his proximity. She didn't want to have a crush on her master. How lame was that?

"Pay attention!" he said.

"Yes, sir!"

"I want you to remember this stance. You will practice this all day. Then we'll move on to offense and defense attacks. You are a natural at weaponry so, you'll be fast. We will rest in an inn tomorrow. Then we'll move towards the academy.