six,

"Lee Jeno! Lee Jeno! Lee Jeno!"

For a soft spoken theatre nerd, Jaemin knows how to cheer loud enough to burst someone's eardrum.

Or at least, that's what Jisung thinks while sitting next to him.

Jisung is a year under Jaemin, but somehow still ended up being friends with the elder boy.

Currently, Jaemin had somehow convinced and dragged Jisung to watch Jeno's soccer game with him.

It's not particularly something Jisung minds, considering how his crush was also on the soccer team, but he wouldn't let Jaemin know that.

He doesn't even know if Jaemin would pay attention, since he's so busy ripping his throat apart in the name of chanting Jeno's name.

Jisung thinks he's too loud, thinks he should've brought duct tape with him, thinks that Na Jaemin needs a zipper on his mouth, but then the elder boy is eagerly throwing an arm around Jisung while excitedly, and successfully capturing Jisung in a headlock.

"They won! Nono's team won!" Jaemin says with a smile that reaches ear to ear, and if Jisung was being honest, is he sure he isn't being blinded by Jaemin's smile?

"Yes I can see that," Jisung grumbles lowly, trying to escape Jaemin's death hold.

Jisung doesn't even have time to breathe in a proper breath of air before Jaemin is sprinting down the bleachers to congratulate Jeno.

Jisung is grateful that Jaemin finally leaves him alone, because now, he can go quietly, and as subtly as possible, make his way over to Chenle, player 03 on the soccer team.

"Nono!" Jaemin squeals, squeals, but truth he told, no one's surprised. "You did it!"

Jeno laughs, and it's so pure that it makes Jaemin's heart ache.

The older boy throws both his fists up in the air, hollering what draws a lot of cheers from the crowd.

"Off to semis baby!"

Jaemin shrieks in contentment with him, Jisung can hear it from where he's hiding on the other side of the field, and he really thinks that Jaemin is louder than Chenle, who is screeching with excitement from winning their game.

Jaemin throws himself at Jeno, squeezing him in praise as a congratulations, bouncing up and down while causing Jeno to do the same.

The whole school always thought that Jeno and Jaemin were that loud couple, but it was really accentuated at these games.

"You're amazing, you're so good Nono," Jaemin whispers after he's calms down slightly, leaning back to cup Jeno's cheeks while nuzzling their noses in a sickeningly cute way. "I'm proud of you."

Jeno beams at the praise, especially because it came from Jaemin, before smashing their lips together messily.

Jaemin doesn't resist, why on earth would he resist, before looping his arms around Jeno's neck, ignoring wolf whistles and other cheers from the crowd.

When Jeno does pull away, it's because he feels the commencement of downpour on his matted black hair.

"Shit," he mumbles, holding Jaemin's head under his chin as he looks up at the sky, and for sure, the clouds were a dark and heavy grey colour. "It's gonna rain Nana."

"I don't care," Jaemin mumbles, manoeuvring his head out from under Jeno's chin, returning to their original position before nipping at Jeno's bottom lip. "Kiss me hyung."

Jaemin's always craved affection, but this is next level.

Jaemin's always been a romantic, but Jeno wasn't expected the full fledged soap opera scene, you know, making out under the rain.