fifty three,

"Donghyuck?"

"What is it?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask."

"O-Okay, but you seem busy—"

"Come here, you big baby," Donghyuck sighs, putting his book and down and opening his arms.

"But you seem busy, and you should just continue your homework—"

"Jaemin!"

"O-Okay..."

So Jaemin makes his way over to Donghyuck, who's sitting on his bed, and slips into the elder's open arms. Their position is a bit awkward, Jaemin fitting his entire frame beside the smaller's body, but Donghyuck isn't Donghyuck if he doesn't make it work. And Jaemin appreciates that, taking it upon himself to hold around Donghyuck's torso a bit tighter, to snuggle himself a bit closer.

"You're gonna pop something of mine," the elder groans, shifting a tiny bit to get into a more confortable position. Jaemin was quite literally squeezing the life right out of him. "You're such a baby."

Jaemin doesn't say anything to that, he just keeps his head on Donghyuck's chest. The elder can't even see Jaemin's face, the hood of his hoodie is covering it.

Out of his peripheral, Jaemin can see that Donghyuck's feet are adorned in the cactus socks he and Jeno picked up yesterday. Silently, the younger nudges one of Donghyuck's feet with his own, making the elder look down at his socks.

"Jen took me out yesterday to buy those," he starts. "But I didn't know why we needed them. Do you like them?" He asks softly.

Donghyuck smiles at the boy he's holding in his arms, forgetting everything that was consuming his mind a few minutes ago.

"Yeah. They're cute. Thanks, for buying them." He whispers. "I really like... Cool socks."

"Okay," the younger answers, pulling Donghyuck closer to himself. "Can we cuddle?"

Donghyuck wants to say yes, because Jaemin looks extremely adorable, making himself small against Donghyuck, but before he can answer, the door opens.

"I brought doughnuts."

At the mention of doughnuts, Donghyuck bolts out of bed, attacking Jeno for the doughnuts, who simply holds the box over his head, teasing the shorter.

"You fucker, just give me the box!" Donghyuck whines, reaching on his tippy toes for the box of sugary delights.

"Give me a kissy first," Jeno pouts, too much artificial sweetness in his voice for anyone to find it endearing. "Or else Jeno will be sad." He frowns, emphasizing his point.

Donghyuck simply smacks Jeno's shoulder.

"Don't refer to yourself like that, we've been over this."

Jeno, who lost all his fire after being reprimanded by Donghyuck, simply hands the box over, sulking and muttering to himself under his breath about how cute he was, all while toeing off his shoes.

Donghyuck sits himself down at the small table, Jeno joining him short after, bitching about how he should get to have some doughnuts since he's the one who bought them in the first place.

Jaemin just sighs from where he's laying alone inside the covers of Donghyuck's bed, snuggling further into the covers in order to try and find warmth to make up for what he had when Donghyuck was cuddling with him. The covers are pulled up high, only his eyes were peeking out, and before he could close his eyes and succumb to the warmth and comfortableness of the situation, the door opens again, making him snap his eyes open.

Mark was standing there, brown paper bag in his hand as he takes his shoes off. Once they're off, the elder walks towards Jaemin, holding the bag out to him.

"Cookies. For you."

Jaemin smiles, it's covered by the blanket, but Mark sees it full blast when the younger jumps out of the covers, taking the bag from Mark and patting the space next to him, under the covers.

"This is why I love you."

Mark freezes at the words, stopping, halfway into the covers. Jaemin doesn't seem to notice though, simply fishing a cookie out of the bag and taking a bite out of it.

"Ugh, it's been forever since I've had a cookie—"

But he's cut off by Mark kissing him roughly, almost making his choke on the cookie.

"My lungs—" Jaemin wheezes, but doesn't get enough time to get his entire sentence out, since Mark dives right back in with more force, sending Jaemin onto his back. Thank God he already swallowed his cookie.

And the younger doesn't resist, just immediately brings his hands to Mark's hair, keeping him close against his mouth.

From where Donghyuck and Jeno were at the small table, the younger scoffs before going back to his doughnuts, and Jeno rolls his eyes.

"Kinky sex," the older comments, having Donghyuck choke on his doughnut. They both ignore it though, favouring to move on from the topic.

Back to Mark and Jaemin though, their kisses have calmed down, now just being a soft exchange of both the boy's feelings.

Mark's hands were cupping Jaemin's cheeks, and the other had resorted to running his fingers through the elder's hair sweetly. When Mark finally pulls away to breathe, he's smiling so brightly, that Jaemin can't help but also break into his own grin.

But the grin doesn't last long.

"I love you too Jaem."

"What?" Jaemin shrieks, sitting up right, causing Mark to slip off of him. His eyes are wide, and he can't believe what he was hearing. And the 'too'? Did he already say something?

Jaemin groans, falling back into the mattress.

It would've slipped his mouth, because he wasn't meant to profess his feelings like this; in a dorm room with a cookie in his mouth. He was supposed to make it romantic and special, to profess to Donghyuck and Mark at the same time. And then Jeno because he was Jeno.

The next time Jaemin looks over at Mark, his smile is also gone, replaced with a look of anxiousness and worry.

"Y-Yeah," the elder stutters out, looking down to pick at the threads on the pillowcases. Maybe Jaemin hadn't meant it? It could've just been a platonic 'this is why I love you', right? People say that all the time, Mark doesn't know why he took this out of context. "Sorry..."

Jaemin's eyes widen, and he's immediately hugging the older boy, shaking his head.

"No, no, no! Don't be sorry," Jaemin says firmly, squeezing a bit tighter. "I'm sorry, I was just surprised." Jaemin apologizes.

"Really?" Mark whispers. "Did you mean it then?" He still sounds unsure, and Jaemin wants to get rid of that uncertainty. Mark shouldn't be second guessing his feelings for him, he wants to give the elder that much at least.

"Of course I mean it," Jaemin assures, moving a hand up to Mark's cheek, stroking under his eyes with his thumb lovingly. "I love you Mark hyung."

The smile that was decorating the elder's lips a few minutes ago was back now, obviously making Jaemin smile as well.

"I love you too," Mark repeats, smiling so happily that Jaemin was surprised that his lips didn't crack yet. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Jaemin laughs, pressing a peck to Mark's lips before turning his head to the side, sighing out happily.

Next, he'd tackle Donghyuck.