twenty seven,

"Are you coming tonight?"

Donghyuck looks up from where he's typing some assignment, neck cramping when he finally lifts it from the position it was in for about an hour.

"What's tonight?" The younger asks, clearly confused. His confusion only grows when he sees Jeno wearing his soccer uniform. "Why are you wearing that?"

Jeno tsks, coming up to where Donghyuck was sitting against the headboard of his bed. He ruffles the younger's hair, smiling at how Donghyuck looks really confused.

"The first soccer game of the season?" Jeno says. "No one told you about that?"

When Donghyuck shakes his head no, Jeno chuckles and closes the laptop which was open on the former's lap.

"Well, you're coming," the elder says, pulling Donghyuck up by the hand. "Come on, change clothes."

Donghyuck whines, slumping against the elder's body.

"Jeno, I'm tired," he says, lazily looping his arms around his waist. "I wanna stay home."

"Please?" Jeno asks, now being the one to whine. "Mark hyung is gonna be there too."

That perks something up in Donghyuck, who stops wiggling around, stilling for a few short seconds before mumbling.

"Is Jaemin gonna be there?"

Jeno sighs, kissing the top of the younger's head.

"I'd assume Mark would bring him."

Grumbling, because the fact that he was going to watch Mark and Jeno play soccer outshone the fact that Jaemin was going to be there, he pushes himself off of the elder.

"Fine," he says, and Jeno almost jumps a foot into the air in excitement. "But only for you and Mark hyung."

Jeno dismisses what Donghyuck says, knowing that the younger will come around soon enough.

"Thanks Hyuckie," Jeno smiles, kissing Donghyuck on the mouth before shoving him towards the bathroom. "Hurry up, I'll be waiting!"

Rolling his eyes, Donghyuck doesn't protest, collecting some clothes before heading off into the bathroom.

Jeno shoots Jaemin a text saying that he and Donghyuck will be up to their dorm in about ten minutes, which stays true as Donghyuck comes out of the bathroom six minutes later.

The two of them make their way up to Mark and Jaemin's dorm room, the former of the two opening the door.

"Hey," Mark greets, opening the door wider so that Jeno and Donghyuck could come in. "Jae is getting ready, come in."

Comfortable silence fills the room as the three of them wait, until Jaemin's voice can be heard through the other side of the bathroom door.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

"What?"

Jeno and Mark both look at each with pink cheeks, while Donghyuck sits there rolling his eyes.

Jaemin's head pops out the bathroom, his cheeks also pink while he notices that Jeno and Donghyuck were in the room.

"Hi Jeno, Donghyuck," he says, turning his attention to Mark. "The hairbrush?"

Mark gets up from where he's sitting, retrieving the hairbrush from where it was on the bedside table between their two beds.

Speaking of their beds, Donghyuck notices that one of them was made, and that the other wasn't.