thirteen,

"Good morning beautiful. Happy birthday."

When Jaemin opens his eyes, an angel is staring back at him.

It almost takes his breath away. The only reason it doesn't is because he's used to seeing Jeno all up in his face first thing when he wakes up. Perks of having sleepovers every week.

Jeno doesn't think he's ever gonna get used to Jaemin blushing when he wakes up, ever get used to the younger's rosy cheeks and fleeting eyes.

Jaemin was beautiful.

Jeno wants to remind him of that every chance he gets.

"G'morning handsome," Jaemin mumbles, moving closer to the warmth of Jeno's body, throwing a leg over the elder's waist.

Jeno thinks it's grossly domestic how sweet their words are, before moving his hand to play with the short hairs on Jaemin's neck. The latter all but purrs, and Jeno is so in love that he almost coos out loud. Almost because Jaemin nuzzles his head into his chest first, before smiling tiredly up at him.

He purses his lips, and Jeno knows what he wants. He thinks Jaemin can see the way his whole demeanour softens, because his own eyes sparkle before Jeno leans in and softly kisses him.

Jaemin savours every second of it, ignoring their morning breath and just melting into the elder's hold.

Jaemin loves how warm and protected Jeno made him feel, how fuzzy and loved Jeno made him feel.

"Today, I have sight seeing and dinner planned," Jeno says when he pulls away and puts some distance between them.

Jaemin hums, burying himself in Jeno's neck.

"Today, I have making out planned," the younger announced, voice coming out muffled from where his mouth was pressed against Jeno's collarbones. The elder chuckles, and Jaemin feels the rumbling pass through his body from how close they were pressed together. "I mean it," he adds after hearing Jeno laugh, pulling his head out and making sure Jeno could see his face before pouting. "I could kiss you all day."

"I know," the ravenette sighs, stroking a thumb along Jaemin's cheekbones. "You've done that before."

Jaemin giggles, guilty he is of Jeno's statement, before leaning up again and locking their lips.

Jeno's plans could wait, it's probably early in the morning anyways.

"Hm... Nana," Jeno mumbles when he pulls away for the second time, waiting for Jaemin's eyes to open before he continued to speak. "Gotta get up and brush your teeth."

At first, Jaemin thought it had something to do with his morning breath, but then Jeno continues to speak.

"I have a bunch places I wanna take you."

Since Jeno was a good boyfriend, Jaemin complies, but not before pecking the elder's lips once more. Reluctantly, he peels the sheets off of them, using all of his strength to sit himself up. After stretching his arms over his head and yawning twice, Jaemin makes his way to the bathroom.

In the meantime, Jeno decides to make the younger some tea, knowing that Jaemin always enjoyed a cup first thing in the morning.

He quickly found a kettle which the hotel provided them in their room, taking out a water bottle from their bag and pouring half of it in the kettle. He sifts through Jaemin's backpack for a while before finding a plastic baggy with a bunch of teabags in it. He smiles softly to himself before retrieving a paper cup (which was also provided), and waiting for the water to boil.

When the water is finally boiled and Jeno pours the steaming liquid into the cup, he hears the bathroom door open.

"Honey?"