twenty six,

"I'm gonna kill him," Donghyuck mutters, stepping into his dorm room and taking off his shoes. His eyes land on Jeno, sweet Lee Jeno who's just sitting in his blue whale pyjamas, staring at Donghyuck in curiosity, not knowing that his intentions were to throw Jaemin in front of a bus.

"Kill who?" Jeno asks quietly, watching as Donghyuck's shoulders fall and as he takes his sweater off.

"Doesn't matter," is all the younger mumbles, throwing himself onto the bed beside Jeno. "Kiss me."

Jeno's eyes widen, and Donghyuck thinks it looks really comical.

But Jeno stays frozen and Donghyuck isn't the most patient boy out there. So he rolls his eyes and brings his hands to cup Jeno's cheeks, pulling the elder forward and pressing their lips together.

Jeno stays still for a while, before kissing back and putting his hands to use by putting them on Donghyuck's hips, pulling the younger closer.

Donghyuck's hands move down to wrap around Jeno's neck, and before he knows it, he's shuffling into the elder's lap.

Donghyuck likes kissing Jeno, because the latter's lips are always super soft. Jeno was gentle too, and there was undergone of uncertainty which Donghyuck found cute. Jeno knows how to kiss, obviously, since he's with Jaemin, but he seemed so unsure with Donghyuck and he found that endearing.

"I don't normally kiss people I'm not dating," Jeno mumbles when he pulls back, blushing because of the close proximity between him and Donghyuck. The latter also looked amazingly beautiful up close, and it kind of took Jeno off guard.

"Then ask me out you coward," Donghyuck smiles, pearly white teeth on display in a bright and blinding smile, pressing a kiss to the elder's forehead.

Jeno thinks he falls a bit harder in this moment.

"Be my boyfriend?" Jeno bluntly asks, cheeks turning redder. Donghyuck thinks it's cute.

"Okay," the younger answers, kissing Jeno's lips again. "Boyfriend."

Jeno laughs, he thinks he's just a bit too happy, before tackling Donghyuck into a hug and sending them both laying down on the bed.

Donghyuck is cute, Jeno thinks, but he's even cuter when he's blushing red, giggling while hugging Jeno.

The elder doesn't know where things will go from here, all he knows is that he's happy knowing that Donghyuck is his boyfriend.

And plus, kissing Donghyuck is really fun.

——

"Mark, do you like peaches or nectarines?" Jaemin mumbles, a nectarine in his left hand and a peach in his right, looking at Mark with pouty lips.

Mark wants to kiss those lips, but holds himself back since they're in a grocery store, trying to restock the fridge in their dorm.

"Both," Mark shrugs as an answer to Jaemin's question, coming up beside the boy. He was intensely staring at the two fruits while leaning lightly against their shopping cart.

Jaemin looks really cute, Mark thinks, eyes scanning over the dark blue hoodie Jaemin was wearing, hood up to cover his, as Jaemin put it, messy hair. But Mark thought it looked cute, all pink and fluffy and adorable.

He swings an arm around the younger's shoulders, keeping Jaemin in front of him so he could put his head on his shoulder.

Jaemin doesn't mind Mark's chin digging into his bones, he doesn't have the heart to tell the elder that it's painful.