seven,

"Now you're sick."

"Totally worth making out in the rain though."

Jeno rolls his eyes because he isn't surprised that kissing was the only thing on Jaemin's mind.

"Now, you can't go to school."

Jaemin smiles.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks, foolishly slipping under the covers.

"You're the worst Na Jaemin," Jeno sighs, sitting down on the edge of Jaemin's bed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Don't know," the younger boy shrugs, unintentionally acting adorable. "Just love me I guess."

Jeno smiles, cause Jaemin's so cute, but then he realizes something.

"I need to buy you medicine," he hums, getting up from the younger's bed and straightening out his clothes.

Jaemin starts to whine.

"What? No you don't! My parents will pick up medicine on the way home. You stay here," he pouts, looking at Jeno with what he hopes are puppy eyes.

Sometimes Jaemin is cocky, now being a good example. He knows Jeno is whipped for him and when he does something cute, he knows Jeno isn't able to resist.

Which is why he thinks Jeno is broken when the elder boy shakes his head no.

"I'm your boyfriend and I'm going to pull a really lame romantic move by buying you some medicine."

Jaemin likes romantic things.

But Jeno was just being annoying.

"Fine," Jaemin huffs, turning his back to Jeno as he closes his eyes and tries to sleep. "Lock the door behind you."

Jeno smiles, because Jaemin is real cute, before exiting the latter's room and descending the stairs.

Once he's in the foyer, he toes on his shoes and opens the main door.

Jaemin's family keeps their spare key in a little glass container which is buried in the soil of their little front yard flower garden. So Jeno takes the keys from there, locking the front door before putting the key away exactly how he found it.

He hums a tune while starting off his short walk to the grocery store, a light skip in his step.

Jeno guesses he's just happy.

If you ask him, his life is going really great right now.

The soccer team is going to the semi finals, he got to make out with Jaemin today, school is almost over and he sent in his university application.

Things were going great for Jeno, they truly were.

Jeno has a bounce in his step when he enters the convenience store, shooting an adorable smile to the old lady behind the counter.

Jeno keeps on humming while he's looking for the blueberry flavoured medicine he knows Jaemin likes. Jaemin already doesn't like medicine at all, thinks that all the flavours are satan's own creations, but blueberry is the only flavour he can tolerate.

He frowns when he can't find the blueberry flavour in the aisle he is currently standing in, and decides to go venture further into the next one.

As he hurriedly switches between aisles, there's a boy with light orange hair wearing a green sweater that bumps into him.

Jeno is usually graceful, especially on the soccer field, but this orange haired man sends him tumbling to the floor.

Jeno groans, because falling always makes the victims groan, before turning to his left to see if the orange haired boy needed help getting up.