fifty nine,

"What are you doing?"

"Tracing I love you between your shoulder blades."

His breath catches in his throat, and he thinks his heart swells way too much at the simple words. He doesn't know how he got so lucky, having someone as naturally charismatic and loving as the boy laying behind him.

"Your heart's beating so fast," he chuckles, tightening the affectionate hold he has on the other. "Is it because of me?"

Blushing at his words, the targeted boy curls more into himself, trying to shield himself from the teasing eyes of his boyfriend. He always does this, reduces him into a blushing mess who can only use his actions and body language to convey how flustered he really is. He should be used to it, but he really isn't.

"'S always cause of you," he settles on mumbling half heartedly, keeping his face and eyes hidden so that he doesn't have to see the victorious smirk he knows will appear on the other's face. It's ridiculous, really, how much power the boy hugging him has over his heart. Some would say it's terrifying, but he'd disagree since two other lovely boys have his heart in their hands too. And anyways, he thinks it's all about trust and respect, but that's something he doesn't need to get into.

"Always?" The soft voice behind him asks, sounding genuine and content. He doesn't need to turn around to know that his boyfriend is smiling cutely into his nape, he can somewhat feel the curvature if his lips as they curl upward.

"Always," he answers, just as softly.

It's moments like these where he couldn't feel happier. He just feels so loved, so wholeheartedly loved and appreciated and warm and comfortable and happy—

And he keeps these moments and memories tucked into the most special part of his heart, because his boyfriend, his boyfriends make him so happy and get to stay in the safest most precious part of his mind and heart.

Before he can continue on to think about how much he simply adores the moment he's in, the boy behind him rolls them both over until he's underneath the other. He has the other's elbows caging his head, and the tip of his nose is touching the other's. Their faces and close and he kind of wishes they were closer. His boyfriend's breath smells like the sharpest mint, clearly from his toothpaste, as he brushed his teeth a mere ten minutes ago.

"I'm going to kiss you now," he announces lowly, not tearing his eyes away from the lips of the boy beneath him. When he finally does, he simply rakes his eyes over the beauty which is the rest of his face, making the one underneath him blush a furious pink. He truly is an ethereal beauty though, perfect, pink, kissable lips, beautiful, boopable nose and stunning, sparkling, gorgeous eyes. "God, you're so stunning," he groans, before leaning back down and pressing their lips plush against each other.

Giddy with the swarm of butterflies and all things alike which take over his tummy, he can't help but clutch onto the fabric of his boyfriend's shirt. The mint from his mouth is intense, intoxicatingly so, but he thought it was a pleasurable juxtaposition from their heated kiss.

His eyes are fluttered shut, something which always happens, no matter if he wants to stare at the beauty of his boyfriend up close. When the other slides a hand up to cup his jaw, he can't help but relax into the touch and allow his boyfriend to slide his tongue in.

He's lost in bliss right now, feeling like this could go on forever and he wouldn't be complaining. The arms which encase his frame: they were sturdy. The mouth which kisses him with so much passion: it was loving. And the hand which cradles his head with so much affection: it was assuring.

He can't get enough, enough of this feeling, enough of the taste of the other in his mouth, enough of the proximity between their bodies (close to none). He could spend an eternity like this, and he wonders what it'll be like if he does.

"I love you," he slides in when they part for air. His hands aren't bunched up in the t-shirt's fabric anymore, instead they're stroking at the hairs at the bottom of the other's neck, lovingly, carefully, affectionately. "So much."

Grinning at the words, soul feeling full at the words, heart thumping at the words, he simply leans down again to press his lips against the lips of the boy beneath him again. Softer this time, more lovingly this time.

The message of the earlier kiss was passion, fierce love and undying attraction. The message of this one however, could only be described as heavy. Heavy with emotions, heavy with feelings and heavy with heart.

It made the both of them stop and think for a moment. What they loved about each other, and in turn, that thought lead to what they loved about their other partners as well.

"I love you," he whispers, not an answer, but a statement of his own, which he uses to reply to his boyfriend's earlier confession. "And I won't ever stop."

His breath actually stutters at the words, and it would be embarrassing if he didn't get kissed a second later.

When the two of them finally pull away from each other, it's way past midnight. Too late for either of them to get a good night's rest. But that doesn't stop them from curling up together under the blankets, holding each other close as one of them uses an actual pillow for his head, while the other uses his boyfriend's arm. It was probably impossible to tell where one's limbs ended and the other's started, but it didn't matter to them. When they were entangled and connected, that was when they felt the most secure and in love.

"Goodnight, my little angel," he whispers, placing the softest of kisses onto the other's forehead.

Blushing at the words and pushing the fuzzy feeling down, the other sighs contently and nuzzles just a bit closer.

"Goodnight."

__________

okay so?? i didn't use names in this chapter because i wanted you guys to imagine whichever couple you wanted it to be. i couldn't chose myself so :) lmk which couple you thought of!!