sixty,

"Since when did you start sleeping without a shirt on?"

"Since I saw the abstract painting you left on Mark's body. I want some too."

Blushing furiously at Jaemin's words, Donghyuck flips him off, solely out of being flustered.

"Abstract painting!" Jeno howls with laughter, slapping his knee, because apparently he found Jaemin's joke just that funny. Jaemin rolls his eyes at the complete mess that is Lee Jeno, and he instead decides to throw himself on top of Donghyuck. The latter groans in obvious discomfort, but Jaemin isn't Jaemin if he doesn't make Donghyuck suffer.

After a good two minutes of torturing his boyfriend, Jaemin decides to spare the cutie, so he gets off of him and ends up sitting up on the bed. His attention goes back to Jeno, who's now sitting cross legged in front of Mark, the tip of his finger tracing the purple and blue bruises on the elder's chest. If Jaemin looks closely, the hickeys could indeed be classified as an abstract painting. The dark shades of purple and blue contrasting starkly against the paleness of Mark's chest. A work of art indeed, if Jaemin had to say so himself.

"Oh my God," Jeno mutters, seeming entranced by the hickeys. He looks up at Mark, pouting as the elder takes him into his arms. "No fair! I want too."

Jaemin giggles stupidly, Jeno's words seeming to have triggered something unstoppable in him.

"Everyone wants a little bit of Hyuckie," he laughs, squishing the aforementioned boy in a bone crushing hug. "Sinful mouth." He adds. He receives a smack on the head for his words, and he can't say it was undeserved.

"Shut the fuck up Jaem," Donghyuck grumbles, pushing the younger asway and crawling into Mark's open arms. "Tell Jaemin to stop bullying me," he whines to the eldest.

Mark rolls his eyes, completely and wholeheartedly done with the people who're surrounding him and his heart. He squeezes Donghyuck in his arms before making eye contact with Jaemin.

"Jaemin," he starts. "Continue to bully Donghyuck."

Donghyuck gasps, immediately jumping away from their eldest. He looks scandalized, and Jaemin can't help but cackle. From the other side of the bed, Jeno giggles too, finding the situation amusing.

"My God, I'm so alone," Donghyuck mumbles, residing next to Jeno. "Don't hurt me and I won't hurt you. Deal?"

It's stupid, but Jeno nods either way, smiling as he shakes Donghyuck's hand and mutters 'deal' under his breath.

"Nice," Donghyuck comments, pecking Jeno's lips thankfully. "You were always somewhat my favourite." He adds lowly, just a whisper so that Jeno was the only one who could hear.

"Somewhat?" Jeno frowns, a playful tone in his voice despite his actions. He wraps both of his arms around one of Donghyuck's, leaning into his neck as he continues to whine. "I should always be your favourite. Period."

"Buddy," Jaemin starts, shuffling over to the only other available one: Mark. "Everyone has your soulmate tattoo, I'm pretty sure you're everyone's favourite."

Jeno seems to brighten up at that, as if he forgot about the fact. All he does is snuggle closer to Donghyuck, and it's quite obvious by now that he's happy with the information.

At the mention of tattoos, Jaemin looks down at his ankles to see his own. Mark's name on his left ankle, and Jeno's name on his right. They were both tattooed in calligraphy and they both looked so faint and dainty. It made Jaemin smile and his heart beat a little faster, but then he realizes something. He doesn't have Donghyuck's tattoo anywhere.

He frowns, and his heart goes back to its normal speed. Before anyone can notice the fall in his demeanour though, Mark is speaking.

"Donghyuck has all three, all in super pretty places," he laughs. The boy mentioned, however, just rolls his eyes.

"You're just saying that because they're in really obvious places," he scoffs, pointing to his collarbones. "Jeno." And then he points to his right wrist. "Mark hyung." And then he jabs a finger into the left side of his chest. "Jaemin."

Jaemin thinks it's cute and endearing how his name is inked onto Donghyuck's heart, and he would think more about it if Mark hadn't started speaking again.

"Jeno," he starts, hiking up his shorts and showing off Jeno's name which is tattooed onto his thigh. "Donghyuck." He continues, pointing to the spot right above his heart. "And Min." He finishes, pointing to a spot which is just below his left ribcage. "Mine are always hidden." He shrugs, tickling Jaemin's tummy as the younger tries to squirm away. He fails, obviously, and now Mark has him stuck in his arms, but it's not like Jaemin is complaining anyways.

"Mine are..." Jeno starts to mumble, not letting go of Donghyuck. He just ponders for a second more before continuing. "Donggie is on my forearm, Marker is near the end of my collarbone—" Mark choking interrupts Jeno, wheezing over the fact that he's just been addressed as a marker. "And Nana..." Jeno trails off, eyebrows furrowing as he realizes something. He looks at Jaemin nervously, toying with his bottom lip between his teeth when it finally dawns on him. "I don't have Nana's."

All eyes are now on Jaemin, who's playing uselessly with the hand which was giving him tummy rubs. He shrugs, sighing and sending Jeno a genuine, albeit small, smile.

"I don't need to see a tattoo to know how much Jen loves me." he says quietly, turning his gaze to Donghyuck. "I don't have your's either, but you and I both know that I love you."

Donghyuck smiles at Jaemin's words, moving forward just the tiniest bit in order to peck his lips.

"Where are you tattoos?" He asks their youngest.

"Ankles," Jaemin mumbles, kicking out his two feet. "And if I get Donghyuck's, I want it as a tramp stamp." He says shyly, looking at the boy in question.

"Tramp stamp? Why?" Jeno asks, seeming genuinely curious.

Jaemin shrugs, blushing lightly because of all the eyes on him.

"Renjun told me his tattoo is a tramp stamp, and I kinda like the idea of a soulmate tattoo being there. You know, just for me and my soulmates." He explains.

"Speaking of Renjun," Donghyuck starts. "He has Yukhei's tattoo?"

Jaemin nods enthusiastically, eyes brightening at the mention of Renjun and Yukhei.

"Renjun called a few times, you know, to gay panic. Apparently Yukhei has been courting him and he's freaking out. But he's not against it so..." Jaemin trails off suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows up and down for effect.

"But doesn't Yukhei have Jungwoo hyung's tattoo?" Jeno asks, seeming genuinely confused about the whole ordeal. "Or I guess it could just be a mistake... Like with Johnny and Jaehyun hyung."

Humming in agreement, the four boys cuddle closer to each other, all worn out from the day's activities.

"Can we watch How To Train Your Dragon 3?" Mark asks sleepily, and Jeno has to fight off the urge to smile. He knows that Mark will just play the movie and use it as background noise to cuddle someone and fall asleep. Regardless, he can't bring himself to say no to his hyung, which is why he finds himself logging into his netflix account a minute later.

Jeno doesn't think he could be happier in this moment, cuddled between Mark and Jaemin, and completely in love with three of his boyfriends.

His soulmates.

__________

✔️