Chapter 2

A/N: This is the first story I've ever written so there are probably going to be a lot of mistakes, sorry, and their personalities will be a little different.

*Your POV*

'Where am I? Wait a minute, I'm supposed to be dead.'

I looked around the room, 'Everything's so bright.'

I got off of the bed I was laying on when I felt something weird on my back, "Ah!!"

I shouted in surprise when I caught a glimpse of the white wings that were attached to me.

"W-What in the world is going on!" I exclaimed.

A man suddenly walked in, he had sharp red eyes, blonde hair, and white wings like mine.

He smiled when he saw me standing up, "Ah, you're awake (Y/N)

He smiled when he saw me standing up, "Ah, you're awake (Y/N)."

I eyes him warily, "How do you know my name?"

The angel spoke gently, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help you, my name is Tsuki."

I frowned, "Why am I here?"

He gently sat me back down on the bed, "You've become a guardian angel."

"What? A guardian angel, but why?" I wondered.

"You were murdered by a demon, and the angels in heaven decided that we'd try to make it up to you by allowing you to protect others so that they won't die like you did." Tsuki explained.

Suddenly my head throbbed, "But what about...what about....."

I can't remember. There's someone I'm supposed to know, but I can't remember them.

Tsuki tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

I hesitated, "There's someone important to me, but I-I just can't remember who they are."

He nodded, "Most guardian angels don't remember their past."

I looked down in disappointment, but as I did I caught the glimmer of a chain on my neck, "What's this?"

Tsuki came closer to look at it, "That must have been given to you by someone who loves you very much."

I looked at Tsuki, "What do you mean?"

"Angels are never reborn with anything unless a person who unconditionally loves them gives them a gift that they passionately want the angel to keep. It almost never happens, but whoever gave you that necklace must have loved you very much." Tsuki said.