Lemon

WARNING: This is going to have a mature theme, so if this makes you uncomfortable DO NOT READ IT!!!!!! (Duh🤪)

You have now been warned😄

Btw, if you are going to read it just imagine that your wings aren't there because I'm too lazy to explain why they're gone.

*Your POV*

"Hey Sin?" I asked as I laid down next to him.

"Hmmm?" He hummed.

"It's been about a year since we got married, aaaaand, well I was wondering if, well, you know, we could...maybe.....start a family." I mumbled.

Sinbad wrapped his arms around my waist and began rubbing gentle circles, "I would love that, can I ask why this idea has suddenly popped into your brain?"

I leaned back and rested my head against his chest, "I've actually wanted to start a family with you for a while, but I only just now brought it up. Plus I think little Tsubasa needs a playmate, don't you?"

Sinbad chuckled, "Yes, that little rascal does need someone to keep him entertained. He's only one and a half years old, but he's already causing all sorts of mischief. He must get it from his mother."

I elbowed him playfully, "Don't you blame this on Angel, I think he gets it from his Uncle Sinbad."

He pinned me beneath him and looked down at me while feigning innocence, "Whatever do you mean love? I'm as pure as an angel now."

I carassed his cheek gently, "Oh yes, how could I forget?"

Then he gently lowered himself to my ear and began to nibble on it, "Although...with the thoughts running through my mind right now, I think I might just change back into a demon."

I pulled him closer to me, "And what thoughts would those be?"

Sinbad pulled away and looked at me with eyes full of both love and lust as he began to caress my cheek, "I'm thinking about how much I want to hold you in my arms and touch you..."

His slender fingers trailed down to my breasts and began massaging them lightly, "How much I want to see you with a face full of ecstasy..."

I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan, "Sinbad..."

Sinbad's other hand began rubbing my side soothingly and I felt my body begin to rapidly heat up.

Just when I thought the heat would become overwhelming Sinbad carefully unbuttoned my sleeping shirt, and quickly slipped it off of me.

"Is that better?" He asked.

I leaned up to kiss him, "It sure is."

Suddenly Sinbad's warm hands left my breasts as he brought his thumb up to my lips, "Kouen kissed you here too."

I looked into his golden eyes which seemed to be slightly darker, "I'm sorry..."

He leaned in closer to me so that I could feel his breath fan across my lips as he spoke, "It's okay, I'll just have to claim you properly so that no one can take you away from me again."

Then his soft lips harshly pressed against mine taking me by surprise. During the kiss he looped his arm around me and pulled me up so that he could pin me against the headboard of the bed. Just as I thought Sinbad couldn't make the kiss anymore heated he pressed his body right up against mine, and bit down on my bottom lip.

I let out a small gasp and Sinbad took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and intertwine it with mine. I wrestled with his tongue until both of us ran out of oxygen and we were forced to pull away from each other.