Chapter 23

*Your POV*

I braced myself and I saw Tsuki tense.

Kouen smirked, "It's okay (Y/N), no need to be afraid. It'll only hurt a little bit."

He walked over to me again, but just as he was about to plunge the dagger into my shoulder he whirled around, "We have a visitor."

'A visitor? But no one knows where I am, who could it be?'

Kouen's red eyes were furious as he whirled around to face Tsuki, "You traitor! I'll kill you!"

In a flash his short red hair grew long and changed into an orange color, then he charged towards Tsuki in his new demon form.

Tsuki quickly pulled out another dagger identical to the one Kouen took, and then hastily moved out of the his way. While Kouen was currently preoccupied with Tsuki I decided to try and tear the ropes off, but once again to my disappointment they weren't budging.

I felt like one of those useless maidens in the movies and it was driving me crazy, 'I can't do anything to help!'

'But why is Tsuki helping me? I mean earlier he wasn't really what I would call mentally stable.'

"Who are you calling mentally unstable?"

I almost jumped. There was a voice in my head but it was different from Kouen's, 'Tsuki is that you?'

"Yes. Now listen-"

'But how is this possible? You're not a Psychic.' I interrupted.

"I'll explain later, now listen closely because I don't know if I'll be able to repeat everything."

I stayed quiet this time and tried to focus on what he was saying.

"I was barely able to let Sinbad know where we are and he's on his way here, but for now it would be preferable if we don't die. Now I have a dagger with me that can actually harm a demon. When I count to three I'm going to throw it towards you so that I can transform without letting Kouen get his hands on another weapon. It'll be up to you to cut yourself out because once I transform it'll be more difficult for me to assist you. When you're done let me know and we'll attempt to get out of here and meet up with Sinbad. Understand?"

'I still don't know why you're doing this, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm ready when you are.'

"3.....2.....1.....Now!"