Chapter 7

*Your POV*

I woke up the next morning and looked around, 'This isn't Tsuki's house.'

Then I saw the red haired man who was peacefully sleeping next to me, 'That's right. After I barely managed to save Kouen he took me to his house and I spent the night here.'

As I got up to go change I heard Kouen's groggy voice call out to me, "(Y/N)?"

I turned to look at him, "Yes? What's the matter Kouen?"

His red eyes widened as he looked at me again, "You're still here! I really wasn't dreaming!"

I placed a kiss on his cheek, "I told you so."

Kouen now looked wide awake, "So what would you like for breakfast?"

"Is it okay if we have (your favorite breakfast)?" I asked.

He nodded, "I'll go make some right now."

"Thank you Kouen."

Before he left the room he turned back around to face me hesitantly, "Hey (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to....maybe go on a....um....well....a date?" Kouen stammered.

I chuckled at his nervousness, "Yes I'd love to Kouen."

Then as Kouen left to go make you some breakfast you remembered your wings.

'Crap. How am I supposed to hide these? It's not like I can just make myself invisible on a date with Kouen because that would make him look like a lunatic. Argh, maybe I can ask him if we can just watch a movie or something.'

After a while Kouen came back into the room with your breakfast, "Sorry did I take to long?"

I grinned, "No, you're just in time."

"Hey Kouen?" I asked while chewing a bite of my breakfast, "Do you think we could just watch a movie here at your house? I forgot to ask Tsuki how to hide my wings and I don't want to make myself invisible on our date."

Kouen smiled, "I don't care what we do as long as you're here."

I kissed him, "Thanks for understanding."

He chuckled, "Mmm, your lips taste like (your favorite breakfast)."

I laughed with him, "Yours do too."

After the two of us finished breakfast we both agreed to watch Mulan 2 because it was my favorite movie, and because I'm a hopeless romantic. Kouen and I also decided to stay in our pajamas so that we could comfortably watch the movie. I came up with the idea to build a pillow fort, but every time I tried to build one it kept falling over. By the tenth failure I gave up and I watched as Kouen almost died laughing at me.

In embarrassment I threw a pillow at his face, "Hey! This is harder than it looks!"

He was still laughing as he caught the pillow, "Whatever you say (Y/N), whatever you say."

I pouted, "Leave me alone."

Kouen chuckled as he pulled me into his lap, "Come on (Y/N) don't be such a sore loser."

"I didn't lose to anyone!" I exclaimed.

"Really? Because I think those pillows beat you ten to zero." Kouen teased.

"Hey! They did no such thing!" I whined.

Suddenly Kouen began tickling my sides, "Aw, come on (Y/N) there's no need to pout."