Chapter 18

*Your POV*

*Clank*

'What was that?'

I tensed, the sound was small but I definitely heard it.

Then there was soft shuffling.

'Okay now I'm positive that I heard that.'

Suddenly I heard my door get opened and even though it was quiet I heard the small creak.

I kept my eyes closed so that I could pretend to be asleep, but now my suspicions have been confirmed.

There was an uninvited guest here with me in my room.

My thoughts were spinning, 'What should I do?? Should I get up attack them first, or should I scream for help and hope that Tsuki hears me.'

'Well Tsuki's a surprisingly heavy sleeper so I won't bet on that. I'll just have to figure things out for myself. Now what should I do? Should I think of a plan or just go with the flow?'

Then I heard a rustling near my bed, 'Looks like they've already deciding to make their move, I guess I'm gonna be winging it.'

Just when I heard the person get right by my bed I snapped my eyes open and lunged at them, "Surprise!"

This caused us to both to fall as I tackled him to the ground. When I looked at the man I saw that he was taller than me and just to make sure I touched his chest, 'Yup, definitely a man.'

I heard the man let out a gasp of surprise after I finished touching his chest and I couldn't help but laugh, "Sorry don't take it personal, I just wanted to make sure you were a guy so that I could beat you up in good conscious."

Then just as I was about to take off the cloak covering his face he quickly unsheathed a hidden dagger at aimed for my heart. The dagger was pretty simple except for the pretty red jewel on the hilt of the weapon.

'If it weren't for the fact that someone was trying to kill me with it, I'd think that dagger is kinda cute

'If it weren't for the fact that someone was trying to kill me with it, I'd think that dagger is kinda cute.'

I barely managed to get off of him in time. The man then stood up and shook off his black wings. I looked at them in surprise, 'Hey those wings....they look like-'

But the man just lunged at me again and swiped at me with his dagger. I casually dodged both swings, "Hey! Hey! Relax! Why don't we talk this out?"

He ignored me and this time went for my throat, this time I got angry, "Hey, what's your problem?! I'm trying to help you out here and that's pretty thoughtful of me considering that you're trying to kill me!"