Chapter 12

*Your POV*

I opened my eyes, 'Argh, where am I?'

*Flashback*

He did as I instructed and I heard Angel's familiar voice, "Hello (Y/N). Where would you like to go? Would you like to find another person, or would you like to return to heaven?"

"Return to heaven." I murmured.

"Very well. You will now be returned to heaven."

~~~

My vision was blurry, but I knew I was back. I tried to walk back towards the house even though my legs felt like jelly.

'Crap, I really shouldn't have gone back yet. Was ice cream really worth this?'

Suddenly my body collapsed and the world went black.

But as I was fading into unconsciousness I answered my own question, 'Of course it's worth it, ice cream is worth anything.'

*Flashback End*

"That's right!" I exclaimed as I shot up from my bed, "I passed out when I got back!"

Suddenly someone bopped me one the head.

"Ow!" I turned to glare at my assailant, "What did you do that for?!"

I was met with furious red eyes, "I could ask you the same question! What do you think you're doing?! You are barely healed and you decided to take off and go to Earth! Are you crazy?! Being on Earth drains your energy on it's own, but on top of that you decided to go when you're still injured?! What will I ever do with you?!"

I gulped nervously as I got back into bed and sat up, "I'm sorry Tsuki, I didn't mean to worry you."

He just shook his head, "I heard from Sinbad that it was his idea to bring you out, so I guess I can't completely blame you."

"I know, but still, I am sorry." I muttered.

Tsuki hugged me gently, "Don't worry yourself over it too much (Y/N). I just don't want anyone hurting my little sister."

I smiled, "Thanks, but there's no one on Earth who'd want to hurt me."

He frowned and lowered his voice to a whisper, "Listen to me (Y/N). Maybe no one wanted to hurt you before, but that time there might have been."

"W-What do you mean?"

Tsuki looked towards the door, "I can't say for sure, but I think Sinbad is outside-"

I cut him off, "So what? Why are we being so cautious? Sinbad won't hurt us."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Tsuki said quietly.

My eyes widened as I tried to process what Tsuki was trying to say, "You mean that you think Sinbad is..."

He nodded, "I know that you've been trying to find out what type of demon can enter your thoughts, so that you can start hunting down the demon that's infiltrated your mind. Well I decided to do some digging and I've found out that most demons fall under these five categories; Transformer, Psychic, Manipulator, Phantom, and Fallen. Most Psychic demons have the ability to enter another's mind and teleport to wherever they choose. Coincidentally we already know that Sinbad has one of those abilities, that also means that-"

"He also has the ability to enter people's minds." I finished, then I shook my head in denial, "No, that can't be, Sinbad would never do something like this. He may be a demon, but he's still kind and caring. Sinbad even told me that I'm precious to him, he'd never hurt me, not on purpose anyway."