Chapter 17

*Your POV*

I groaned as sunlight flooded through my window, 'Is it already morning?'

I rolled over miserably and muttered, "Honestly I don't feel like doing anything with my life today."

Suddenly everything that happened with Sinbad that night flashed through my mind and I felt overwhelmed all over again, 'Argh! What should I do?! I'm so confused!!!'

I looked at the sky, 'Well I guess it's still pretty early, maybe I should just go back to sleep.'

Then I laid back down and closed my eyes for a while as I waited for sleep to overtake me again.

After a few minutes of nothingness I suddenly bolted up and screamed, "Why can't I fall asleep?!"

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Tsuki's muffled voice called out to me.

I let out a sigh and replied, "Yes! Don't worry about me!"

"Alright, I'm going to go out for a bit! I'll see you later!"

"Okay see you soon!" I yelled.

Then I heard the door shut and I went back to thinking about Sinbad and Kouen.

'What should I do? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this. I mean I've known Kouen for all of my life and I've only known Sinbad for a year, so why is this happening?!'

I held my head in my hands miserably, 'I've seen all the movies and dramas, and I know that cheaters never have a good ending in any of them! I definitely don't want to end up like that!!'

'I don't want to hurt anyone, but there's no way for me to describe the feelings I'm starting to get around Sinbad! Is it possible that I'm starting to fall in love with him?'

I slapped my cheek, 'No! No! No! Bad (Y/N)! You're with Kouen right now remember?!'

I felt my guilt flood my mind, "Maybe I should go talk to Kouen and then it might be possible for us to work this out as a couple. After all I think it's better that I fess up instead of keeping my emotions hidden from him."

I nodded, "You know what? That's what I'll do!"

I quickly got myself dressed and headed over to Angel. When I approached her she asked, "Off to see Kouen again?"

I felt embarrassed, "Yes, can you take me to his house?"

"I sure can."

"Thanks, I'll see you later Angel." I smiled.

"I'll see you around (Y/N)."

Then her glass began to whirl and once it changed from 2-D to 3-D I jumped in and was taken to Kouen's house.

When I entered Kouen's room I looked around and saw that he wasn't there. I called out to him, "Hello?! Kouen are you home?!"

No reply.

I sat down on his bed and began fiddling with my necklace, "Maybe this a good thing. I'm not exactly sure how I am planning to tell him about my possible feelings for Sinbad, but I guess now is the time to start thinking about it."

I began talking aloud to myself, "First things first: do I actually feel something for Sinbad?"

I frowned, "Well lately he has been in my mind a lot like Tsuki said, and when his almost kissed me I know I definitely felt something that was warm and fuzzy."