Delinquent Leader

Faith walked in the door to their secret hide out, everyone was hanging out doing their own thing.

"Hey Faith! Welcome back!" Diego said excitedly.

"Hey Faith!" Kyle put down his beer. "Was the mission successful?"

Faith smiled. "Like always!"

Everyone cheered.

A boy with red hair and brown eyes approached her, his rugged black jeans had holes in them, his white dirty shirt had a few blood stains while his black leather jacket had ripped sleeves. "Hello Sora." Faith said with a smile. "You did pretty well on the mission."

"Thanks..." he replied in a low voice.

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes slapped Sora on the back. "Come on man! Don't be so down in front of the boss!"

Sora looked into Faith's eyes and blushed. "Sorry, I don't have a lot of energy right now."

She smiled. "It's okay Sora. Rylan, come with me!" Faith demanded.

The boy next to Sora solutes. "You got it boss!"

Rylan and Faith headed down to the main war room, where a map of the entire terf is located.

"What do you need boss?!"

Faith sits down on a table which is larger than 5 ordinary tables put together, the map stretches across it. She crosses her legs and leans back on her hands. "I need to ask you a favor...." she says softly.

"Okay? What is it?"

"Don't tell Sora this but...... I need you to look after him for a while..." she looked at the ground with a blushed look.

"Okay, are you concerned about his health or something?" He tilted his head in wonder.

She nodded once. "I am, he's been so down lately. I'm afraid that might affect future missions."

Rylan nodded. "Our final mission is in a few months, we can't afford to take any risks. Those risks might put us all in danger...."

She nodded in agreement. "I want you to start as soon as possible, keep a close eye on him and follow him everywhere he goes. Make sure to keep your distance."

He nodded as they both left the room.

When they got back to the main room everyone was gathered around something, cheering and clapping.

"What the heck is going on?" She whispered to Rylan. He shrugged.

Faith made her way through the crowd of delinquents and noticed two men fighting in the center. She approached them as one of the guys tried to kick the other guy but Faith blocked his kick with one hand. The other guy tried to punch him while she held his leg. Faith used her free hand to push his fist away and watched him fly forward from his own speed and go through the wall. She then grabs the guys leg and swung him across the room, making him fly the opposite direction.

"What the heck is going on?!" She demanded.

The guys looked at her in horror before the one in the wall spoke. "H-He owes me a drink from yesterday......" the guy points to the other guy who struggled to get up.

"Seriously! If you guys can't be honest and grateful to each other then why make bets and buy each other stuff when you won't pay it back? Why make this harder than it actually is?" She walks over and knelt down by the guy on the ground. "I've never seen you before, what's your name?"

The guy had black hair and dark eyes, he looked up at her with a scared look. "Carlos..." he said quietly.

"Carlos? I'm going to say this as nicely as I can, we don't make bets here. We serve ourselves and only ourselves. If someone pressures you into doing something, punch them. If they still pressure you, come get me and I'll teach them a lesson. Don't.... make..... bets!" Carlos nodded, she stood up and faced everyone else. "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!"

"Yes boss!" Everyone yells.

She offers her hand to Carlos who gladly took it, she lifts him up to his feet. "So, am I in?" Carlos asked.

"Sure, Do you have what it takes to follow me?" She asked.

Carlos nodded once. "But usually you have to pass some kind of test to get in a gang...."

"Usually, but that's not how I run things, tests can prove strength but I'm looking for potential and guts. You can show those to me on our next mission."

Carlos smiles at her and she smiles back.

"There's a couple of rules around here though! First, no bets! Second, don't go on a mission without my say in it! Third, whatever happens to you on missions or outside the hide out is none of my concern! Fourth, you can drink here as long as you pay for it! Fifth, never leave your post or duties during a mission! Sixth, you can challenge me anytime you want for squad leader but it has to be in the hide out and not during a mission! Seventh, your money is your money, don't come crawling to me for favors! Eight, you can make as many friends as you want but remember that they might die sooner or later, don't come crying to me! Ninth, everyone pays $20 a month, if you don't pay, you can't set foot in this hide out! What's ten everyone!"

"Have fun and don't die!"

Carlos looks at everyone and nods. "Got it..."

"Sora! Rylan!" She demands, two guys come out of the crowd. "The one with brown hair and a stupid smile on his face is Rylan." Rylan smiles and waves at him. "And the red haired, sad looking one is Sora." Sora stares at him which makes Carlos feel uncomfortable. "He says "hi", you can challenge them whenever you want too. If you win, you'll be second or third in command!"

"Who's second and who's third?" Carlos asked

"Sora is second and Ryan is third." Faith says while pointing to each one.

Carlos nods.

"And one more thing, the monthly bill is due in two days but since you just got here, you don't have to pay anything." She smiles

"Awesome!" Carlos flips his black hair out of his face.

She looks at her phone and realizes it was 11:30 at night. "Okay! Everyone out, time to close up shop!"

Everyone shuffles out of the hide out while Faith closes everything. She locks each door and locks the 5 locks on the front door once everyone is out she walks home herself.