Two Against One

"W-What..." Kazuto said quietly under his breath.

Asuna's eyes widened. "No way..."

"It's true Kazuto Kirigaya or should I say Kazuto Narusaka." He said with a slight grin.

Kazuto had tears forming in his eyes, he stared blankly at the old man. Asuna covered her mouth and looked at Kazuto with a surprised look. Faith and Hime were just as surprised but they took the information in differently. they could hear what the old man was saying through there parents ear pieces.

"You gotta be kidding me...." Faith said angrily. "This has to be a joke!"

"I agree." Hime said through her mic. "This has to be a joke dad!"

Kazuto didn't know who to believe, it might be a trap but what if it was true? He stared at the ground with a confused look, tears poured down his cheeks and hit the floor.

"And this must be your wife." He walked a little closer to them. "My your a pretty one."

Kazuto couldn't make up his mind about the father thing but he didn't want him to talk to Asuna. For some reason he had this urge to protect his family from him, whatever he was, he had a feeling he was a bad man. Kazuto stepped in front of Asuna and put his hand out in a protective manner. "Don't talk to her, whatever you have to say you can say to me." He said protectively.

He smiled. "Alright, you have a very beautiful wife Kazuto, how on earth did you score a girl like her?"

"If you ask me, she scored me." He teased.

"And i see you have three....no two beautiful daughters. Very strong minded and very powerful, my I would love girl like them."

Asuna and Kazuto glared at them. "How do you know about them, and I see you corrected yourself." Kazuto scowled.

"Well I do my research when I feel like it, but, I do know about your oldest Yui." He let off a creepy grin.

That made Asuna and Kazuto mad. "He knows something about Yui, but what could he possible know that we don't." Asuna whispered to Kazuto.

"I don't know....." He replies quietly.

Faith was pissed, she wanted to bust in and kill him so bad. She didn't care if the mission failed, he knew something about Yui and she wanted to find out what. She took a step on the roof, apparently it was louder than she thought. Everyone inside heard it, the old man looked at Kazuto. "Who's on the roof?"

Kazuto glared at him, not saying a word. "Faith, don't move!" Kuroyukihime yelled to her. "They will know where you are and they will hunt you down."

"He knows something about Yui that we don't! How am I going to let him get away with that! We need to know!" Faith responded angrily.

"I know...." Hime said calmly. "The fate of the world depends on this mission though, we can't afford to mess this up." Her voice sounded shaken, almost like she was crying.

Faith calmed down a bit. "Hime? Are you crying?"

She heard a sigh come from the mic. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

Faith shut her eyes and opened them, tears formed in the corners. She looked towards the other building, hearing something.

Rylan and Carlos left the security room and peaked their heads out the doorway, all they saw was a plain white hallway that was long and plain. Nobody was around so they started to head towards one end. They opened the door and found another stairway that lead up, the followed it, leading into the room everyone else was in.