Distant

They went into Faiths room, Aki was checking her heart rate and her breathing.

"How is she?" Kazuto asked.

"She'll be fine." Aki said as she started to approach them. "Looks like she'll wake up soon."

Asuna and Kazuto sighed with relief. "You don't know how happy we are to hear that." Asuna said.

Aki smiled. "I'm happy for you guys too, she's a strong girl and I'm happy you guys brought her to me. I feel so honored."

They smiled too. "We trust you more than anyone else." Asuna admits.

Aki smiled. "Well I'm glad, listen I have to get back to work. I'll talk to you guys later." Aki left the room.

Asuna sat down on Faiths bed near her broken wrist, she put her hand on it and kissed her on the forehead. She pulled away and looked at her for a couple minutes before she noticed her eyebrows move.

"Faith?" Asuna said quietly.

Her eyes continued to move and her eyes began to open slowly. She gazed at the ceiling and saw two blurry figures before her. "Mom? Dad?"

"Faith! Thank god your awake!" Asuna hugs her daughter tightly.

"I'm so glad your okay!" Kazuto joined in the hug.

"Uh...how long was I out?" She put her hands on her spinning head.

"I would say a week, the doctor said you went into an energy coma. You almost died!" Kazuto said with a worried choking tone.

"I see...." she said sadly. "I'm sorry I made you guys worried."

"Yes, you made us worry.....a lot but that's something we'll have to get used to." Asuna pulled away and smiled, she stroked her cheek softly. "You make us so happy but try not to make us worry to much, Okay?"

Faith smiled. "I'll try not to."

"So, about the silencers and your grudge against them. How come you didn't tell your friends why you want to get rid of them?"

Faith looked sadly at the ground. "Dad....can we not talk about that right now...." her voice was calm.

"Your friends are worried about you, you should talk to them and explain why you didn't tell them about your plans." Kazuto was starting to feel irritated.

"Dad...." frustration was heard in Faiths voice.

"And I don't get why you have to be in a gang?" He was starting to yell.

"Dad." Her voice was louder but not too loud.

"A delinquent skips school and fights other people! I don't want my daughter to grow up like that!" Kazuto was angry now.

"Dad!" She spat, he stopped talking to listen what she had to say. He noticed she had tears in her eyes. "What is your deal?! I wake up and you start scolding me like a child!? May I remind you that I'm not a child anymore and that I can take care of myself! I don't need you babying me anymore!"

"You don't talk to me like that! May I remind YOU that you are still a child and you are not 18 yet!"

Asuna noticed Kazutos eyes started to turn yellow but Faiths eyes stayed the same color. "Yes that's true, BUT, you don't get to tell me how to love my life! This is why I didn't want to tell in the first place! I can never trust you with anything!" Tears streamed down her face.

Kazuto was mad and his eyes definitely showed it. It was making Asuna feel uncomfortable.

"I need you to start behaving like a proper lady! I am forbidding you from going back to that ridiculous gang and seeing your friends! I don't need my daughter to be behaving like this, if you continue to behave like this I won't be calling you my daughter anymore!"