To Late

They arrived at the arena, Kay was standing in the middle of the arena waiting for their arrival. His group was sitting on the sidelines, getting ready to watch the epic fight that laid ahead. Sora and Rylan were walking beside her as they walked towards the middle of the area. When they stopped, silence filled the air.

"Good to see you two again." Kay said gesturing to Faith and Sora.

"I don't know if I say the same." Sora said quietly.

Kay turned to his comrades. "Now that everyone is here, we can begin! You get to see the full power between our boss and the strongest delinquent in the city!"

Some guys laughed while others grinned.

"Why are they laughing?" Rylan asked.

"Because they think I'm a joke and they think I won't be able to pull this off." Faith replied.

"Alright! Now let's have our master come into the arena!" He yelled.

A big man started to watch onto the arena. His clothes were dirty, his stomach was large, and he stood about 6 feet. His hair was brown and messy and his eyes had hatred in them.

"Sooo, you are the strongest delinquent in the city?" He asked in a low husky voice.

"You must be Larry, leader of the Blood Twist group."

"Oh? Looks like someone did their homework. Well, I didn't do mine so why don't you introduce yourself."

Faith smiled. "My name is Faith, I'm the leader of the Fragile Force!"

"Faith? I feel like I've heard that name before.... can you explain why I've possibly heard your name?" He said with a confused look.

Sora looked over at Rylan who was trying not to laugh.

"You probably heard a rumor about me or heard about my family."

"And what's you family name?" He asked.

"Kirigaya!" She said proudly.

Sora looked over to Larry's group and noticed she struck fear into their eyes.

"Y-Your part of the Kirigaya family?! If I have known that I wouldn't have come near you or your group."

"To late know." She said with a smile.

"Alright, fine! Let's do this already!" Larry yelled.

Faith smiled. "Good, Sora my bag!" She commanded.

Sora gave her her bag. She reached inside and pulled out two sword. One was black as knight, the other was a tint blue.

"Where did you get those?" Rylan asked.

"Since my mom and dad are survivors of SAO, my dad wanted to make something memorable from the time he spent there. So he made his same exact swords from the game IRL." She held each sword in her hands and did the same exact pose her father did when he faced the goat demon.

Sora and Rylan was amazed by her pose. "She looks like she knows what she's doing." Rylan said quietly.

"Oh? Kay! Give me my weapon!" Larry ordered.

Kay through a massively long spear in his direction, catching it with one hand and spun it around him, ending by pointing the spear at her.

They stood in their stances for a few seconds before Kay yelled. "Begin!"

Larry stomped his big foot and dragged his spear across the floor making a massive dust cloud. As the dust cloud hit Faith, she protected her face with the two swords crossing each other. Nobody could see Larry nor Faith in the dusty cloud. When the dust settled down, it was still in the air. She looked around for Larry who was nowhere to be seen. Until she saw a dark shadow heading towards her, she jumped to the side just in time but the spears tip cut her arm.

"I'll have to admit, your pretty strong for a girl your size." Larry said as he pulled his spear away.

She smiled. "I'm just getting warmed up." She pulled her swords together and cut his spear away, knocking Larry off balance. As the dust cloud cleared up completely, Larry and Faith backed off of each other. Larry had a couple of cuts and bruises but Faith had the cut on her arm, blood dropped down her arm and landed on the dusty floor.

"Faiths hurt!" Rylan said with a panicky tone.

Faith stepped hard in the ground and boosted towards Larry. Her swords went towards him but he blocked both of them with his spear. He smiled down at her seeing the troubled look in her eyes. He shot his spear at her, throwing her a few yards. As she hit the ground she rolled until she stopped. She laid on the ground for a few seconds before getting up. She took a step towards Larry before feeling a sharp pain in her leg. When she looked down she saw a cut across her right leg.

"Shit..." Sora said.

"What's wrong?" Rylan asked.

"Larry cut her leg, without her leg she can't dodge Larry's attacks..... her legs are her only weakness that I know of."

"So, are you saying that Faith is done for?"

"She might as well be." He said sadly.

Rylan turned to Faith who was still holding her swords in a fighting stance while trying to take the pressure off her leg. "Come on Faith! You can do this! I know you can do this!"

Larry swung his spear down at her creating a another dust cloud.

Everyone watching was waiting for the fight to be over, and Larry smiled a creepy grin knowing he got her.

His facial expression change when he realized that she blocked the attack with her two swords. She was smiling now.

She forced his spear away, throwing him a few yards, forcing him to roll into the dirt like he did to her.

Everyone started cheering on her side.

Sora knew there was something different about her, he could sense it from where he was.

"Rylan something is different about her...." he quietly said to Rylan who was cheering but stopped when he he heard what he said.

"What do you me-" he stopped when he felt a totally knew aura. "That's coming from her?"

Sora nodded.

Larry got up and looked at the girl who was coming towards him. He couldn't see her eyes but this dark figure who slowly came towards him.

Larry tried to attack her once more but she blocked it with one sword. Cutting it away with the other. Once again he tried to attack her but aimed at her legs, again she blocked it with one sword and cut it away with the other.

"How are you doing that, your hardly moving!" Larry said with frustration.

She smiled and looked at him.

"Y-Your eyes! They're yel-" he couldn't finish because there was a pain in his side. Faith forced one of her swords pass his side, cutting it.

"Damn you!" He yelled trying to attack again but straight on. Again she blocked it with one sword, the pointy end of the spear went into the middle part of the sword.

"H-How?" He said with confusion.

She smiled before reflecting his weapon away. She started to spin around and attack him, making a little cut on his body each time. She kept spinning in circles over and over until he fell to the ground. Little cuts were made everywhere on his body, lightly bleeding.

The blood from her wounds continued to stream down her leg and arm.

She dropped her swords and fell backwards, passing out.