Prepare

Faith woke up in her secret training quarters, she was laying on her back gazing up at the ceiling. 'Must've trained to hard.' She thought to herself. She got up and realized how dizzy she felt, she started to make her way to the main room. She opened the door and found Sora standing outside the door, leaning against the wall.

"You finally woke up." He said quietly.

"Yeah, I guess I overdid it a little."

He nodded and started to walk away, no smile was seen.

"Hey Sora?"

He looked back at her. "Hm?"

"Is something wrong? You've been down for the last couple days."

He looked at the ground. "I-It's nothing...."

"A-Alright..." Faith didn't know what else to do. She tried to convince herself that's all she could do but deep down she knew she could do more. "Listen, I don't want you to feel down anymore! We're going on a mission soon and I need everyone to be in top spirits! Especially my 2nd in command!"

Sora looked puzzled. "Is this an order?"

"Yes!" Faith had a serious look on her face.

"Okay...." His frown turned into a small smile. "Let's get a move on."

She smiled and nodded as they headed out.

Everyone was drinking and having fun in the main room, a normal thing for everyone.

"Listen up everyone!" Faith ordered. "The mission is coming up fast so I need everyone to start training as soon as possible! Start working as hard as you can!"

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled as loud as they could.

"Hold on!" A random voice interrupted, a man walked through the group of people.

"Who are you?" Faith asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"My name is Nick!" The man had man shorts, a tank top, and short messy dark brown hair. His arms were really buff, had a couple of tattoos, and had a few scars on his chest. He turned to face the members. "Why should we take orders from a 10 year old girl?!"

Faith frowned. "I'm 16..."

"Whatever! Should we take orders from a "16" year old girl? We are bigger and better than her and most of us are adults!" He looked back at Faith who was giving him a dirty glare.

"I might be kind of new here but I challenge you for the role "Leader"! Then your sorry little side kicks can work for me!"

Sora and Rylan stood in front of Faith.

"Aw, you going to protect your leader? Hate to break it to you but I'm going to be your next leader!"

"You have to beat Faith to a challenge first!" Rylan added.

"No problem! Let's head down to the arena!"

Everyone looked at each other with concern.

"What is it?!" Nick ordered.

Carlos walked forward a little. "It's just that....we don't want a new leader, Faith is more than a leader to us. She's family." Carlos smiled at Faith and she smiled back.

"Oh really!" Nick took Carlos by the shirt and lifted him up. "To me, she's a sorry excuse for a leader! All she cares about is her reputation and how good she looks!"

Rylans hands went into a fist and tightened. "What makes you any different?!"

Nick loosened his grip on Carlos's shirt and turned his head towards him, Carlos fell to the ground once his grip loosened enough. "What did you say boy? I don't care about my reputation or how pretty I look while I fight!" Nicks hand turned into a fist and swung at Rylans face, without hesitation, Sora blocked his hand inches away from Rylans face. Rylan didn't blink or flinch at all, he stared straight into Nicks eyes.