Back turned

Everyone was amazed by the change in color, most of them couldn't believe it.

"Amazing." The doctor quietly said. "This power is only given to three people! The amazing power to see a bullet in slow motion!"

Everyone cheered.

He grabbed another syringe from his pocket and stuck it in her arm, he pulled the handle while it took some of Faiths blood.

He smiled. "Awesome, I only need a couple more. By the looks of everything, there is a big chance you will die by the last one. You've lost a LOT of blood ever since you fought me."

Her eyes widened, her caramel eye color was blended into the yellow color.

"It looks like you have a little bit of your natural eye color with the yellow color, I don't know what that means but your eyes look completely yellow from far away. Does that concern you?" He asked.

Her head dropped, accepting the fact she lost to the doctor.

"Hm, that's what I thought." He put the syringe back in his pocket and reached for another empty one. He stuck the needle in the opposite arm and pulled the handle. More blood went through the needle and into the glass like tube.

Faith started to get dizzy, she knew that should would most likely be dead by the time he got to the last syringe. Her eyes started to tear up, she was scared, and at that moment she has never missed her parents so badly. "Mom.....dad......please save me."

The doctor reached for the third syringe, the 2nd to last syringe. He stuck it in her opposite leg from the first syringe that had his special liquid. He pulled some blood from there and took it out. At that moment Faith was having trouble keeping her eyes open, once she closed her eyes her life was over. She had to think of a way to produce enough blood to save her life.

The doctor was smiling, he knew that once he pulled the last syringe out she would be dead.

He stuck the syringe in her side and started to pull the end towards him, receiving the blood.

The more he pulled the more she felt her life slip away. Once he took out the needle, Faith wasn't moving. He knew that she either passed out of died but it was impossible that she was still awake. He put the last syringe in his pocket and started to head downstairs to look at the blood under a microscope. He knew the guys wouldn't touch her because if they did he would kill them all, that was his warning. He squeezed a little bit of the blood out onto a small glass plate, he slipped it into the microscope and began looked at it. Her blood was red but there was something unique about it. When he zoomed in as far as he could he saw something hidden within her cells. Small yellow spots were found on top of her blood cell, he changed his view of the microscope and noticed that the blood changes completely based on how you look at it. Her real blood color is yellow but it changes itself to look like normal blood.

"How is this possible? Kayaba, What did we create?" He asked himself. "That means.....Faith......" He was cut off by screams upstairs. A few seconds later he heard footsteps coming downstairs. They stopped for a few minutes, the doctor could hear his on heartbeat. It was loud and fast, soon enough he thought whatever was hear left. He began to calm down.

The big heavy door flew off its hinges and almost hit him. Wind came in as she became visible to the doctors eye. His eyes widened when he realized what was happening.

Faiths eyes were completely yellow, her caramel eye color was nowhere to be seen in her eyes. She had her swords in her hand, ready to fight.

"H-How did you get those? I had them locked away in a safe!" Fear was in his voice knowing that she had lost control over everything. "I never knew you could lose control over your power, Kayaba and I never would have developed it like this."

She smiled and sped towards him, she swung her swords together missing the doctor by an inch. Her swords went right into a wooden table, breaking it into splinters.

The doctor started to run out of the room, she threw her black sword right past his neck. The blade managed to cut a little bit of his skin before it went into the wall. He escaped the room and ran outside, still smiling Faith retrieved her sword and followed him outside.

The doctor came outside and saw police everywhere, even Asuna, Kazuto, Robert, and Kuroyukihime were there. Most of the group members have already been arrested. The doctor noticed Asuna and Kazuto standing next to Robert and recognized them immediately. Sora and Rylan were there too.

He started to run towards them but fell to the ground.

"Asuna! Kazuto! Your da-" A blast came from behind him, scaring everyone. A dust cloud was all anyone could see. The doctor started to panic when the figure started to appear, swords hand in hand.

"Is that?" Kazuto asked

"Faith!" Asuna answered with excitement.

"No! That is not your daughter! She lost control over her power and now she's trying to kill me!" The doctor was panicking on the ground as the figure got closer and closer to him.

Her glowing yellow eyes were the only thing visible.

"She lost control?" Asuna asked confusingly.

Faith appeared. Her eyes were completely golden and looked almost lifeless.

The doctor got up and ran towards the police, Faith threw her tint looking sword which cut his arm. He fell to the ground again, he looked at the wound and it was like a waterfall. Blood dropped down his arm and went into the ground.

"What is she doing?" Rylan asked.

"Only one person can stop her!" The doctor yelled.

Faith was technically on top of the doctor, ready to stab him in the chest. She had her sword in her hand and was about to stab him. Something ran past Kazuto and Asuna and made its way to the doctor and blocked her sword just in time. Kazuto looked around him and noticed Hime was nowhere to be seen. He realized Hime ran past him, grabbed the sword Faith threw, and blocked her attack, saving the doctor.

They stared into each other's eye, homes eyes turned from gray to grayish yellow. The doctor couldn't believe his eyes, he was amazed by the outcome. He snapped out of it and started to run towards the police. Hime and Faith stood there with their swords locked and giving each other deathly stares.

This reminded Asuna about the time when they last battled it out, when Hime was missing and they fought not knowing that they were siblings.

Kazuto felt something on his chest, he looked down and saw Asuna cuddling with him. "I can't watch...." she said quietly.

He didn't want to watch either but just in case something happened he needed to be ready to jump in.

They pressed against their swords, pushing them backwards. Hime managed to stop before Faith did, she swung her sword which knocked Faith off her feet and sending her flying. So much power went into that, the swing could've sent a grown elephant flying.

A few seconds later, Faith was speeding back. Zigzagging so Hime wouldn't target her and attack her straight on. Eventually Faith got her and sent her into the dirt with one swing of her sword. Hime pushes off the ground with her hands and does a back flip onto her feet.

"Holy cow! This is getting intense! I thought I would never live to see the day where I got to see these two fight!" Robert said excitedly.

Asuna continued to cope in Kazutos shirt while he watched everything go down.

Hime forced her sword into Faiths swords white enough pressure to bend a steel bar. But Faith wasn't having it, she forced her sword to the side so she could kick Hime off her. Hime went flying but she caught herself and landed safely on the ground.

"They're not even out of breathe?" Rylan asked.

"This power was only designed for them, I have a feeling they will be at it for a while but one fatal move and it's all over."