Coma

They moved Faith to a hospital, turned out to be the same hospital Asuna was in when she gave birth to Kuroyukihime and Faith. But she went into a coma, the coma Faith went into wasn't a normal coma, in fact it was one of the deadliest ones. Her energy was nearly gone, she was at the point where she was technically dead but she had enough energy to make it to a hospital. Because of this, she went into an energy coma.

It's been a week since Faith first came into the hospital, Kazuto was on his way up to her room and happened to meet his friends in the lobby. Keiko, Rika, Klein, and Asuda.

"What are you guys doing here?" He said sadly.

"Look Kazuto, we know your upset about everything but we just want you to know that we're hear for you."

Kazuto didn't smile. "Thank you."

Silence fell between them, everyone didn't know what to say until Rika spoke up. "W-Where's Asuna?"

Kazuto didn't say anything.

"Is she still here?" Keiko asked

Kazuto nodded. "She's been here since Faith was transferred here, to be honest I don't think she'll ever leave her side."

"Well what about when she broke her wrist? Asuna didn't stay by her side then." Klein said with fear in his voice.

"That's because her life wasn't on the line, she believes she could prevent her life from ending if she stays by her side." Kazuto bowed his head and stared at his feet.

"Well we should get going, I'm sure Asuna is bored out of her mind." Keiko started to walk towards the elevator and everyone else followed.

When they walked into her room they noticed Faith was passed out with multiple wounds, her stomach and wrist was bandaged up and a oxygen mask was over her mouth. Asuna was sitting in a chair while asleep on the bedside.

Kazuto sighed and walked into the room, he places his hand on Asunas back who opens her eyes and looks up at him slightly.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you up." Kazuto said softly.

She glares at him and laid her head back down on the bed.

He sat on the bed between Faith and Asuna, he sat there quietly.

Klein walked over to them. "Hey guys, we know this is tough for you but we don't want you to end your relationship because of it.

Kazuto didn't say anything, he and Asuna had a fight yesterday and now she won't even talk to him. They fought over Faith and Kuroyukihimes conditions and what Kayaba did to them in the past. They mostly fought about whether Kayaba was a good or bad person and if their kids were test subjects. Asuna thought that everything was for Kayabas sake and he didn't care about them, on the other hand Kazuto thought that Kayaba was helping them.

Asuna didn't say anything, she laid there and held her daughters hand for comfort. Kazuto felt bad for what happened a couple days ago, this is the first major mights that they've had.

Rika noticed Asuna was avoiding eye contact with him, she has never seen her so avoidant. "Hey Asuna, you want a little girl time?" She asked calmly.

Asuna shook her head, Rikas smile disappeared from her face and walked over to her. She placed her hand on her shoulders. "When was the last time you slept?"

Asuna didn't answer so she looked at Kazuto for an answer, he shrugged. "Aren't you sleeping together?"

Kazuto shook his head. "I'm sleeping in Yuis old room."

"Honestly I'm not surprised." Keiko added with a guilty laugh.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Rika suggestively started to tug on Asunas arm but she didn't budge.

Suguha walked into the room and noticed Asuna and Kazuto weren't on top of each other. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late." She calmly said as she walked in.

"Hi Suguha, we were starting to get worried about you." Keiko said with a slight relief tone.

"I had to work a little late so I came immediately here." She brushed off her black casual skirt along with her black blouse. "Anyways what up with you two?"

Asuna still didn't say anything.

Kazuto sighed. "Looks like I'm going to have to explain everything, we got into a fight yesterday and now we're avoiding each other."

Asuna turned her head away from Kazuto.

"Was it big?" Sugu asked.

"Yeah, I would call it big but there's nothing to worry about. We'll have it out of our system eventually." He smiled at his friends and looked at his daughter.

"Oh by the way, Faiths friends are hanging outside the hospital. They're waiting patiently for you guys to exit the hospital so they can say some stuff to her." Sugu mentions to Kazuto.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." He tucks in a lock of Faiths hair behind her ear and turns to Asuna, he could tell she has been crying for hours on end. He wanted to help her but based on the way he acted yesterday she won't listen to what he had to say.

He sighed. "Asuna, I'm sorry." He got up and left the room for a few moments.

She lifted her head slightly and watched him exit the room, just before he fully exited the room he looked back and made eye contact with her. He gave her a smile almost saying everything will be alright. He left leaving Asuna feeling a little bit more forgiving of him. She laid her head back on the bed hiding the fact that she was smiling in her arms.

A couple hours passed and everyone left except Asuna and Kazuto. They both sat on each sides of the bed.

"Asuna, I don't want to end our relationship like this. I understand why you hate me and I'm sorry for everything I said. I know you don't trust Kayaba or what he's doing but I do. I respect your opinion on the matter and I won't try to change it."

Asuna was surprised by what he said. "Why would I want to end our relationship with one silly argument. I would never do that to you, yes I'm not used to arguing with you but I'm not going to destroy our family over it."

Kazuto saw her eyes were filled with worry and guilt. "I know you don't want to end our relationship and you don't have to worry about anything." He watched the worry leave her eyes and she sighed with relief. "You know that I wouldn't end our relationship over a silly argument too don't you?"

She nodded and smiled at him. He got up and went to her side of the bed, he sat right beside her and pulled her in to kiss her on the forehead. They then kissed each other on the lips, saying sorry to one another.

"Let's not fight like that again, I would feel like all that stress might affect Faiths health." Asuna said quietly.

He nodded in agreement, he reached over and kissed Faith on the forehead. He noticed that she smiled after he did that. They smiled too and smiled at each other with pure happiness and forgiveness.