Fear or Sadness?

The sun was barely peaking over the mountains, light was clearing up the darkness. Faith opened her eyes and saw her night stand beside her but it looked different. It looked smaller and had a kiddish vibe to it. It looked a lot like the nightstand she had when she was kid.... Faith stood up and looked around, her room at clothes everywhere, and it was smaller. It looked like her room when she was a little girl....

She got out of bed and looked down the hall, a light was shining from on of the rooms. She slowly walked towards it and peaked in, only to find her parents sleeping soundly. They looked different somehow, they were younger?

She noticed an unusual mirror hanging on the wall next to her parents bed. 'This wasn't here before...' she thought as she approached it. Her reflection was a younger version of herself. 'Is that me?' She asked herself. She looked down at herself thinking that she would see her younger self but noticed she was taller and in her school uniform, she was her present self.

"What's going on?" She asked herself. She looked over at her parents and saw them sleeping. A dark hole started to form in the ground, sucking everything in. As the black hole got stronger and stronger, it sucked more and more stuff in. Eventually it got strong enough to pull her in with everything else.

She woke up in a rusty, old, looking building. Old bricks were everywhere, cells with big wooden doors were along the wall. Faith recognized this place, she has never forgotten it. There was another mirror hanging on the wall, again, she was her younger self. Her eyes filled with tears, she placed her hands on her head and fell to her knees.

"Ahhh! Don't make me go through this again!" She yelled.

She looked down the long hallway and noticed a light coming from the end of it. Something told her to get up and walk towards the light, she did. As she walked closer and closer to the light, she became more resistant but she couldn't stop. Something else was moving her body, she had no control over it.

A few seconds later she found herself in a lab, everything was white, clean, and organized. She was amazed how everything was so organized.

She continued to look around and noted something on the floor, not knowing what it was she walked closer to it. When she saw it, her eyes widened, her body began to shake. A girl with black hair was laying on the ground, her eyes were closed, and she was wearing a white simple dress. It was her oldest sister, laying there with no life left inside.

Faith woke up and immediately shot up into the sitting position, she covered one side of her face with one hand. She noticed she was sweating and felt hot. She looked over at her phone and saw it was 3 o'clock in the morning.

"Why.....this dream again? Why now?" She whispered to herself.

Morning came around, birds were chirping happily, and the sun produced a warm vibe. Faith woke up, got dressed, and went downstairs. Asuna was in the kitchen making breakfast, she saw Faith coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Faith!" Her mother said with a smile.

Faith yawned. "Good morning."

Asuna noticed her daughters tired eyes. "Hunny, you look so tired."

"Oh it's nothing, I just had a bad dream." Faith said as she rubbed her eyes.

"About what?" She asked concerningly.

"I-It's nothing...."

"Ok...." Asuna kisses Faiths forehead and returns to the kitchen. "By the way, your father figured out about you secret."

Faith gulped. "How did he take it."

Asuna walked over to her daughter. "His face had shock all over it but who knows what his reaction was deep down. If I were you, I would take the day off today. Go do whatever you need to do."

Faith smiled. "Thanks mom, I'll see you later." She waved goodbye to her mother and headed out the door.

"I love you!" Asuna yelled to her as she disappeared from her sight.

Faith was running towards their secret hideout, hoping Sora and Rylan were there waiting for her.

When she arrived, almost everyone was hanging out at the bar and chatting.

"Hey look, it's the boss!" A guy yelled while lifting his beer beverage in the air.

Everyone cheered.

Faith sighed and went towards the front of the room. "Everyone listen, I have something to tell everyone!"

Everyone stopped talking and listened. Sora and Rylan came out of the office and stood beside her.

"The only people that know about his is Sora and myself, but I was challenged last week."

Everyone started talking again, confused of what she meant.

Rylan glared at Sora who noticed his deathly stare but looked away.

"This challenge is a lot more brutal and dangerous than a normal challenge. The main point of these challenges is to fight to the death."

Everyone went silent before breaking into a panic.

"What!" They all yelled in sync.

Rylan was just as shocked. "Wait! Your going to challenge this guy to the death?!"

Faith nodded. "He wants to prove that he's stronger than me, apparently I'm the strongest delinquent in the city."

"Are you going to fight him?" He asked.

"Of course I am, this battle it leader to leader. If I don't fight him then they might attack everyone. I don't want to put everyone's life on the line."

"But what about your life?!" Rylan asked furiously.

"I'll be fine, as long as I keep my head clear and focused I can basically do anything."

Faith went to her office to grab a few things.

Rylan turned to Sora who was standing beside her. "You knew about this and you didn't tell me?!"

"I was going to tell you but I knew you would try to change her mind. This is her decision and she's putting her life on the line for all of us." Sora said in a calm voice.

"But do you know if this is legit or not? Do you know if they are going to plan an attack or something?!"

"I was there, the guy sounded dead serious about it."

"When did this take place?!" Rylan asked furiously.

"In her backyard, we caught one of the guys and he told us that their boss wanted to challenge ours." Sora still remained calm.

Faith came back out with a bag. "Alright, Are we ready to head out?!"

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled.