Further More

A couple days later, Faith hasn't been seen for almost a week. The group was worried about her because they were supposed to discuss everyones assignments for the upcoming mission.

"Hey Sora! Where the hell is Faith?!" One guy yelled from the bar.

"We haven't seen her in a week! Are her conditions that severe?!" Another yelled.

"Calm down everyone, there is a reason why shes been missing for a week." Sora said in a low tone.

Everyone continued to chat over Sora, still wondering what will happen if she didn't return.

Sora stood on a table. "Shut up!" He yelled.

Everyone went dead silent.

"Faith has a......condition that is keeping her away from us. It will all be over soon and she will return to us." He said with a smile. "You know.... I've been thinking about our group lately. All of us care so much about our leader and each other that we stand far from the other groups. We've proven that we're stronger than them because of the way we act towards one another. It amazes me, we are an amazing group."

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled.

"Of course we are! We care about each other!" One guy yelled.

"Together we make one amazing, unstoppable team!" Another yelled.

Everyone was cheering and having fun until the door swung open. Everyone froze and stared at the unseeable figure.

"Who is that?" Carlos asked to Sora.

Sora stares at the figure some more as it starts to walk in. Wind blows into the shelter.

Faith appears before them.

"Faith! Your back!" Everyone yells as they run to her and hug her.

"Ouch! Guys be gentle....." she said as she held her arm.

"Sorry!" One guy said as they all backed off.

"Why are you back so early?" Rylan asked.

She smiled. "I snuck out of my window, my dad said I was grounded and I had to stay in my room all day. I was bored out of my mind so I snuck out and came here."

Soras and Rylans faces were blank.

"But I did do something productive yesterday." She said proudly.

"Oh ya? What was it?" Sora asked.

She shut her eyes, making her beautiful caramel eyes disappear but when she reopened them she revealed a yellow golden color.

Everyone was surprised by it.

"Y-You figured how to activate it at will?!" Rylan said surprised.

She smiled. "I did!"

"But isn't there a certain chance you can go blind?" Rylan asked concerning.

She was still smiling. "Ya but that chance is pretty slim."

Carlos walked up to her. "How is that possible?"

Rylan sighed. "I can't believe this is happening...." He said in a very quiet voice.

"Ok! Let's go over everyone's locations!" Faith yelled to her group. "I will give each and everyone a map of your location, once you get to your spot signal me on your walkie-talkie. Got it!"

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled.

A few hours later everyone was in their spots. Each member was scattered around the city. Faith had her eyes on their enemies hide out, the Silencers.