Acceptance

The next morning Kazuto woke up and saw Asunas face, she was sound asleep. Her arms were perfectly placed by his side and her breathing was soft and soothing. He smiled and turned over on his back, gazing up at the plain ceiling. He felt different, like he was filled with acceptance. He looked over at his phone near his bed, 8:00 AM. He got up and walked out of the room, before he headed downstairs he walked over to Faiths room. It was clean but vacant, she wasn't in her room. He knew he had to accept the fact that Faith might never tell him about her secret but he was still worried.

Asuna came out into the hallway and noticed him standing in Faiths doorway. She walked over to him and placed her hand on one shoulder and her head on the other. She hugged him with all the love she had.

"You okay?" She asked in a calm voice.

"Yeah, it will take me a minute to get used to this." He said.

Asuna kisses him on the cheek. "Don't worry about her right now, she's at school."

He sighed. "I thought she was ditching again."

Asuna laughed. "She usually does but since exams are coming up, I made her go to class."

Kazuto was silent.

"What's wrong?" Asuna asked.

"Asuna...." He paused. "I think I figured out her secret."

Asunas eyes widened.

"The cloths style, coming home late, and skipping school...." he paused again. "She's a delinquent...."

Faith was in her class staring out the window, flipping her pencil in her hand. Her school uniform was black with red lining. Her red, plad, bow was on top of a white shirt and her red, plad, skirt was short. A couple minutes later the bell rang, releasing everyone from school. Faith walked out of the front door and noticed a guy leaning against the schools front gate. She knew exactly who this guy was, his red hair made it obvious.

She was about to approach him before another guy grabbed her arm. She turned to see a tall guy with dark brown hair and blonde tips and brown eyes. His uniform was black with red lining too, his tie stretched down his white shirt and his blazer was unbuttoned. His black pants went all the way down to his black shoes.

"Faith from class 2-B.....right?" He said with a scary face.

"Y-Yes?" She asked with a little concern.

My name is Shane, I'm in class 2-c. I wanted to ask you something...." He had his hand in his pocket, trying to act cool and tough.

Faith knew who this guy was, Shane is one of the toughest and scariest guys in her school. Apparently he beats up guys in ally ways.... But he has always looked up to Faith and has always had a crush on her. His friends always joked about his crush on Faith, saying she would beat him up before she went on a date with him.

"Faith? I was wondering if you would like to go get coffee sometime?" He said as he got closer and still gripped her arm.

Faith didn't know what to say. "Uum....can you let go of my arm please."

"Not until you answer me." Shane got up right in her face.

"I asked you nicely." She said in a tougher tone.

Two of Shane's buds walked up behind him. One had a beanie covering most of his face while the other had blonde hair and sun glasses on.

"Come on Faith, you know you want'em."

Faith stared intensely into Shane's eyes.

"Maybe you should leave her alone...." Sora said approaching them with his hands in his pocket.

Shane glares at Sora. "Who's asking?"

Sora grinned and gave Shane a deathly look. "I'm not asking, I'm telling."

Shane let go of Faiths arm and walked towards Sora. "Are you ordering me around pretty boy?!"

"What if I am? What are you going to do about it?"

Shane grinned. "How about I punch you in the face..."

"Try me!" Sora yelled at him.

Shane grinned and through his punch but Sora dodges it like he knew where it was traveling.

"Son of a-" Shane through another punch.

He dodged it like it was nothing.

Shane kept throwing punches until his arm couldn't move while Sora stood there and dodged his punches.

Shane was catching his breath and bent over like he just ran a marathon.

"So pathetic...." Sora said loud enough for Shane to hear.

"What did you say...." Shane gripped his knees in frustration.

"Your so pathetic, getting tired from punching air? It's like you've never worked out in your life."

Shane threw another punch. "What the hell!"

Sora grinned and blocked his punch with one hand. As soon as Shane saw his fist in Soras palm, he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

"Did you get it Faith?" Sora asked.

Shane looked over and saw Faith holding her phone recording everything. "I sure did." Sucks to have evidence of a bully attacking a random, innocent, citizen.

Shane fell to his knees in tears.

"Should we show this to the office?" Faith asked.

Sora smiled. "I don't see why not."

Before they started to walk into the building, Faith felt something on her leg. She looked down and saw Shane holding onto her ankle.

"Please, please don't show it to a teacher!" Shane pleaded

"Why shouldn't I?" Faith asked.

"I was being ignorant, I saw a hot girl and I wanted to hit on you! I wasn't thinking at all!"

"I don't care about your girl addiction, I need you out of my school and out of my way.... I know you work for the enemy and you were trying to get close to me for your bosses sake. I'm not going to risk any of my plans or any of the innocent girls in this school. They don't need your attitude and actions in their life."

"Please! My parents can't afford another transfer or another school! I've already been to three!" He pleaded.

"I can see why....If your family is having money problem then get a job, stop spending their money on drugs and your pointless life. Are you planning on living in your parents basement your whole life?" She nodded to Sora who stepped on his arm which caused him to let go of her ankle. They continued to walk towards the building.

The next day Shane was expelled from school, the teachers and faculty thanked her and Sora for their heroic actions.

When Faith got home, there was no sign of her parents. Instead of waiting for them to return home, she went to bed and thought about the upcoming death event.