Answers

Kazuto....Your probably wondering what's happening to your daughter, let me assure you that this is something I've been working on. As you didn't know, I could log out whenever I wanted while others were stuck in SAO. In the mean time, I would be working on the Yui project or the other project that I will mention later on. Your probably thinking, agents must've come looking for me and take me away since I could log out. Yes, that was the case and since I didn't want to leave these projects unattended, I hired someone to look identical to me. Although, he didn't dive into the game while I was working, instead, he pretended to fall asleep for hours on end until I was done. The only problem with this plan was that I couldn't be working all night and day because people inside the game might notice I was missing. Of course I would also say that I was going to a meeting or on a raid by myself and nobody would care, perhaps notice. In reality I would log out and work on these projects. While I was diving into SAO, I had professional scientist work on the projects. I happened to finish the Yui project a bit earlier than planned and the other project was a little bit.......complicated. In order to make the project work, I had to make it genetic. I new you two would get together and marry eventually but I honestly didn't expect you two to meet up in the real world. Anyways, in order to make it genetic, I had to insert a special serum that I created. If your wondering why your eyes went yellow towards the end of the game was not only because you were thinking of everyone's lives, but it was also when a buddy of mine inserted the serum. Did you ever feel a kick of energy when you were fighting me? Did you feel stronger than before? How about your senses, did they sharpen? These are signs of the serum. I was thinking of putting it into Asuna, but her room was too highly guarded. It would've made the job way harder than expected. So, I ended up putting it inside of you. Your room didn't have any security so it made my job 10x easier. You have most of the power, sadly to say, Asuna doesn't have any.

Let me tell you about the power I gave your children, yes, both have this power but the earliest it's acquired the more power it holds. When your children see someone's life in danger, their eyes will become a golden yellow color and their strength and their senses will spike. There are some negatives to this power though, it drains their energy massively and it only lasts for a certain amount of time. There is a 99 percent chance they will faint after using this ability, and there is a possibility that they might go blind after using it a certain amount of times. There is even a percent they might die. This power is theirs to wield and possibly can be passed onto the next generation but it won't be as powerful. I think it can only be passed down one more time. Unfortunately I can't tell you how I did it, to me, it's something I want to keep to myself and not share with the world. If your curious about how I did, you can figure it out yourself. Keep them away from scientists, that's your number one concern. Of course the people that helped me with the project will protect you as well. One more thing before I end this note, I'm thinking about calling the project.....Project 0-4 or 0-9. Whichever one sounds better. Good luck.

Kazuto places the paper on the desk, shocked.

"Kazuto...." Asuna places her hand on his back.

Faith and Kuroyukihime look at each other with confused looks. They notice tears dripping off Asunas face and landing on the desk.

"Damn it Kayaba....." Kazuto said quietly.

Kazuto turns around and starts to head out the door with the paper in his hand. He slams the door behind him leaving his family inside.

Asuna was still crying over the desk.

"M-Mom?" Faith asked.

Asuna immediately hugged her children, she squeezed them in her arms. "I'm so sorry, you guys don't deserve this...."

Robert, Sora, and Rylan were waiting patiently outside the big building until Kazuto stormed out.

"Kazuto!" Robert said until he realized Kazuto was pissed. "What's wrong?"

"We found a piece of paper that explains everything, written by Kayaba himself......" His hand turned into a fist, crushing the paper in his hand.

"W-What did it say?" Robert asked.

Tears started to pour down Kazutos face as he handed him the paper. Robert took it and started to read, his facial expressions changed as he read further and further. "Y-You've got to be kidding me...." He said with a shocked tone. "Where are they know?"

"I-In the building still...." Kazuto tried to wipe his tears away but they were unstoppable.

"H-How is Asuna taking it?" Robert asked.

"She's technically destroyed over it, I'm pretty sure she's hugging both of them right now. After losing Yui, she's been so scared of losing another one and knowing that we-" Kazuto wiped his tears again.

Sora and Rylan were confused but kinda knew what was going on.

Robert hugged Kazuto. "They will be fine, their lives are not going to end anytime soon."