Blackswordsman Involved

Everyone was hanging out at the secret hideout, thinking it was a normal day. They drank, they yelled, they cheered, and wrestled. Faith stormed into the room, busting the door open. Everyone went silent as Faith, Sora, and Rylan walked in.

"Holy crap! Where have you guys been?!" Carlos asked.

Faith didn't say anything for a couple moments, everyone stayed quiet. "Listen everyone...." she started calmly. "I have some bad news...."

"Will you retiring early because of that terrible wound?" Carlos asked with concern.

"What? No! I'm fine, it's just that there is a lot more to the mission against the silencers. We found some information on it and I'm afraid I can't let all of you attend to it. I can only take three people with me and two of those spots are taken by Sora and Rylan. That leaves one more spot open so who would like to come?"

Everyone was silent not knowing how dangerous the mission is. "I'll go!" Carlos yelled.

"No carlos, I can't let you go. What about your family?" Faith said.

"My mom and dad are dead and my brother is off on a mission. I don't have anybody at the moment. That means I can do what I want, beside I would be honored to go on a mission with you."

Faith smiled. "I guess that makes sense, alright, how soon can you get ready?"

"I'm ready right now, just say the word and I'm there."

"Alright! We'll leave in ten." Faith ran out the door, Sora and Rylan followed.

A few hours later, the family hopped on their private jet. The captain was throwing everyone's luggage in the bottom of the plane. Rylan, Sora and Carlos walked towards the plane amazed.

"Holy shit! Where did her family get this thing?!" Carlos said amazed.

"To be honest, I have no idea. Her family is rich so I wouldn't expect nothing less." Sora mentions. "Have you seen her house?"

"It's huge! I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning to her expensive toys." Rylan noticed that Faith was outside the plane which a check board, checking their luggage one by one.

They approached her with their bags as she continued to check off her parents bags. "I would appreciate it if you didn't call my family's private jet a toy...." she said in a calming voice and focused on her task.

"You heard me?" Rylans face was blushing with embarrassment.

"I heard you alright, your a loud person so it wasn't hard picking up on your comment." She checked one of the boxes and looked at the boys. "What do you have?"

"I have a bag filled with clothes and accessories." Carlos said proud of his packing.

"Same with us." Rylan announced holding their bags.

"Okay...." she continued to write on the clipboard. "Throw then in the trunk."

Carlos threw his in the trunk first, then Sora, then Rylan. Rylan caught a glimpse of something in the back, two bags were light purple with black patterns on it. "Hey Faith? Are those bags your?" He pointed to them.

"Which ones?" She asked not looking away from her clipboard.

"The purple ones?" He looked at them again and thought that might've been her favorite color.

"No, those are my sisters." She started to walk towards the staircase when she heard her name.

"Faith!"