Mystery

The specialist had long brown hair with brown eyes, she looked really smart and prepared when she walked into the hospital room.

"Kazuto, this is Dr. Shiro. She's going to be solving the mystery behind Faiths eyes.

Kazuto shook the Drs hand. "It's really nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." She said with a soothing voice. "Can you tell me what's going on with her eyes?"

"Well.... we believe she got a special power from Kazuto but he only had this power in VR games." Robert said.

"Is that so? I'm pretty sure that's not possible...." The doctor said as she folded her arms in front of her. "But I will check her eyes to make sure."

"Do what you please." Kazuto said.

Dr. Shiro walks over to Faiths bedside, Asuna was sitting next to Faith.

"Okay, I'm going to start by shining a light in your eye." She said as she looked through her bag grabbing a light. She bent down and shined it into one eye at a time, her pupils shrunk.

"Interesting, there's a slight change in her eye color. Never seen that before." She continued to shine the light. "There's also a strange energy circulating through her eyes."

"Is it dangerous?" Asuna asked worriedly.

The girl shrugged. "I've never seen this before, there's a possibility she might lose her eyesight."

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces. "Lose her eyesight?!" Kazuto said worriedly.

"It's a possibility." She turned off her light.

"I'm going to check your breathing, heart rate, and blood, okay?"

Faith nodded.

She grabbed her scope from her bag and placed it on Faiths chest, she listened to her heart beat for a couple minutes. She pulled up Faiths shirt and listened to her breathing.

"Your heart rate and breathing is faster than it originally should be. Let's take a sample of your blood and see what it's like." She said as she put her scope back into her bag and pulled out a tool with a needle on it. "Have you ever gotten your blood drawn?"

Faith shook her head.

"I'm not going to pull out much because the condition your in but I'm going to draw out quite a bit. It that okay?" She asked getting the needle tool ready.

Faith nodded.

"You might want to hold onto your mothers hand...." The doctor warned.

Without hesitation, she grabbed her mothers hand.

As the doctor inserted the needle into Faiths arm and abstracted the red liquid, Faith squeezed Asunas hand.

The doctor took the needle out and started to examine the blood under a microscope. "No way....." She said in a shocked tone.

"What is it?" Kazuto asked.

"The good news is she's as healthy as she can be..."

"Does that mean there's bad news?" Robert asked concerningly.

"Kind of, I can't tell what blood type she has....."

"No way...." Asuna said with a worried tone.

She stepped to the side and let Kazuto look into the microscope. "Take a look..."

Kazuto approaches the microscope and looks inside. "What the-"

"Kazuto?" Asuna asked.

"Her blood.....has a little bit of yellow in it...." He said calmly.