Secret Behind

Rylan slowly wakes up, all he saw was the dirt he was laying down on and voices were heard in the distance. A couple of the voices were familiar, they got closer and closer. Eventually he heard footsteps right next to him but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't focus on the sounds around him or try to wake up. He closed his eyes once again until he felt water on his face a couple seconds later. He sat up, shocked and confused. Sora, Carlos, and a couple others were around him. Carlos has a water bucket in his hands as they stared at him.

"What the hell happened?" Sora asked.

Rylan tried to remember what happened but once he did he started to panic. "W-Where's Faith?!" He asked looked around frantically.

"We don't know, that's what we wanted to ask you." Carlos set the bucket down next to him and sat on it.

"We were spying on the enemy like we were supposed to until a guy came out, he had a white lab coat on, goggles, and totally looked like a total noob."

"Was he a scientist?" Sora asked.

Rylan shook his head. "I don't know, he looked like one. Anyways, once Faith saw him she started to act weird. Her eyes went yellow and she was giving him a deathly stare. She jumped down from our spot and started attacking him."

"That wasn't part of the plan." Carlos looked at Sora with a worried look.

"Apparently they met around 6 years ago. He started to talk about Faiths oldest sister, she got really upset by that and kept attacking him. The next thing I knew she was reflecting bullets from the guys gun! Another thing lead to another and Faith was lying on the ground with a bullet in her stomach."

Everyone gasped.

"I tried to stop him but I couldn't land a good hit on him, he ended up breaking Faiths wrist." Tears started to form in his eyes. "He also said something about a river and how that was the second time he has broken her wrist."

"So they've encountered each other before?" Carlos asked.

Rylan nodded. "But back then she was only 10, what kind of a monster would do that to a 10 year old girl!"

"Calm down man." Sora places his hand on his shoulder. "Apparently Faith has a dark past that we don't know about and she's still really sensitive about it."

"But you should've seen her Sora, she was lying down on the grown helplessly. She was crying and her nor I couldn't help the situation. I couldn't help her at all!" Rylan started to cry more.

"It's alright, they probably need her for something and if this person is from her past then he's working with the silencers on purpose. We just need to find out what he need and we'll stop it."

"Do you think we can stop it?"

Sora nodded.

Rylan smiled and got on his feet. "Alright, Whats the plan?"

Sora smiled. "I have an idea but if Faith were here, she would be totally against it. We need to tell her parents."

Rylan gulped. "We don't need to tell them about her getting shot right?"

Sora sighed. "I honestly think that would be the best thing to do."

"I just remembered something, during our chat he said something about a girl named Yumi. He said that Kazuto and Asuna might know her."

"Alright."

A few minutes later Sora and Rylan ran to Faiths parents house, they ran the doorbell multiple times before Kazuto opened the door.