One Against One

He had a feeling there was something missing. He looked at Asuna and for some reason he saw her Alfheim avatar, blue hair, blue eyes, and her pointy ears. Why did he see that and not Asuna herself? Did it mean anything?

He looked at the old man and then back at Asuna, she looked confused and concerned. "I feel like we're missing something." He whispered.

"Like what?" She asked.

"For some reason I saw you as your Alfheim avatar, not you." He said.

Her eyes went from a calm to a weird look. "What do you mean?"

"I think Kayaba lied to us, I have a feeling he gave you a power too. I wield a sword, so does Kuroyukihime and Faith but you only use a sword half the time. Usually your....." His eyes widened. "Heal!" Asuna was confused, she tilted her head. "It's possible that he gave you a healing ability!"

"But he didn't say anything in his letter, how do you know for sure?" She asked.

Kazuto stared into her eyes and saw a light, a light waiting to be released and used for an important purpose. "I don't know, I just have a feeling." He got up and looked at the old man. "You know your not going to win this....."

The old man laughed. "But I will, you know why?" He asked.

Kazuto didn't say anything, the old man pulled out a gun. Some people screamed, others backed away, a few of them didn't do anything. He put his arm in front of Asuna, expecting to shoot at then. Instead he pointed the gun above him, at the ceiling. He smiled and shot, a loud bang went off sending a bullet through the ceiling. Faith was on top, the bullet barely missed her by an inch. She realized the bullet made a whole in the ceiling and since it was an old ceiling, it started to collapse. Bits and pieces crumbled beneath her feet and soon enough, she fell with it. Kazuto watched as his daughter started to fall, he immediately reacted and ran towards her but he was to far. He wasn't going to catch her in time, the next thing he knew was his daughter was in Soras hands. Faith had her eyes closed when she was falling so she was surprised when she found herself in Soras arms.

"Are you okay?" He said with a sexy grin.

She blushed and looked away from his eyes. "Y-Yeah."

He gently put her down with a slight blush, Rylan had a slight urge of jealousy. The old man glared at them, Faith returned the glare. She felt the power race through her veins, hatred filled her eyes and the old man definitely saw it. She glared and looked like her mother in more ways in one.

"This must be your daughter, she definitely looks like her mother." The old man grinned in a creepy way, in fact everything about him was creepy.

Her swords were on her back, she pulled them out the way Kazuto did. Both hands gripped the handles tightly, the old man could tell she was furious. "Now now, lets not get hasty. I know I won't be able to stand against you but I need to at least even out the odds. He pulled out a gun that was powerful enough to shoot through someone at close range. Not only that but is can shoot many bullets at the same time. Faith wasn't worried, she knew she could handle this but Sora wasn't so sure. If she messed up, then it would be all over for her. She took her stance, one sword in front of her and the other behind her. She gave a deep glare that had determination in her eyes. They stared at each other for a long moment.

'Be careful Faith....' Kazuto thought.

Two shots was heard and Faith closed her eyes, feeling no pain she opened her eyes. Kazuto didn't see it coming until he felt pain in his shoulder, he looked and noticed blood coming from his right shoulder, he kneeled down and clutched it tightly. He also noticed Asuna kneel down clutching her stomach area. "Asuna?" He said with a confused tone. She removed her hand and looked at it, blood was all over her hand.