Energy Source

"We need to know everything Faith was involved in, we want to help you guys in whatever situation your in." Kazuto was talking to Sora and Rylan the next day. They were standing outside the hospital just in front of the front entrance.

"I don't think you can, we partly don't know why we're going against the silencers."

"Silencers? Was that the group who helped the Dr kidnap Faith?" Kazuto asked.

Sora nodded. "We don't want you to get involved in something dangerous."

Kazuto shook his head. "If my daughter is involved then I'm involved."

Rylan sighed, feeling the tension between Sora and Kazuto made him feel uneasy.

"Anyways, why is she going after the silencers and why is she risking her life to take them down?" Kazuto looked at them with concern.

"Sorry to tell you this but we honestly don't have a clue. We think that it has something to do with her eyes and her abilities."

"Well if that's the case then why did the doctor take her blood instead of her eyes?"

"Don't be weird." Rylan said. "I don't think that's whats causing her to do that."

"Do you have an idea?" Sora asked.

"Hmmm." Rylan put his finger on his chin in a thinking manner. "That much energy on her eyes would cause her to go blind immediately, if you ask me I think her eyes are one of the sources to her ability. It looks like she uses her eyes to see the attacks her enemies use."

"That's true, when we were watching her fight against Kuroyukihime some of the moves she used were impossible to dodge." Kazuto crosses his arms.

"So your saying if it's not her eyes than it's her body?" Sora turned to Rylan for an answer.

"Most likely." Rylan wasn't convinced her ability came from her body. If her body had that ability, her muscles would cramp on her causing her to slow down. There's also a chance her bones might crack from the pressure of her movements and how fast she moves. "Mr. Kirigaya?"

Kazuto looked at Rylan. "Yes?"

"I'm planning to get the bottom of this, but I need to ask a couple of questions." Rylans face was serious and filled with endless determination.

"Ok? What do you need?"

"On Faiths health and physical report what was her bone structure and muscle structure like?"

"Her bones were fine but her muscles were stretched out, almost like she's been stretching them for years."

"I knew it, I don't think her body has anything to do with this." He walked to the other side of the door and leaned on one of the outside pillars.

"What! What do you mean? What else could cause this?" Kazuto asked.

"Think about it, nothing out of the ordinary happened to her eyes nor her bones and muscles. If energy did come from them she would have gone blind or her bones could've cracked from the pressure. Something must be spreading it through her body making her body and mind react like that."

"Do you have an idea?" Sora asked.

He nodded. "Her heart and brain must be the main keys to all of this."

Kazuto was surprised. "That would explain everything."

Sora nodded. "The energy must be coming from her heart mainly, the brain must be the second source."

"Mr. Kirigaya, was there anything unusual about her behavior as a child?" Rylan asked.

"She was surprisingly fast but I thought that was an ordinary thing." He said with a concerning tone.

"Maybe that's just it, you grew up with children with this power so you thought that it was normal."

"So I'm guessing she's had this all her life?" Kazuto asked.

"Maybe that's a question for your wife." Sora had his arms crossed as he walked over to the pillar and leaned on it.

Kazuto look up at the hospital and decided to visit Asuna in Faiths room. When he entered it he found Asuna stroking her broken wrist, she was crying which made Kazuto feel uncomfortable. He walks over to her and runs her back soothingly. She looks up at him with tear in her eyes, she hugs him and Kazuto hugs her back.

"She'll be fine, the doctor said she will make it."

Asuna nods on his chest. "I was just scared for her, I couldn't imagine losing our little girl."

Kazuto remembered why he came up here. "So, we were talking about her condition and where the source of the energy might come from and we came up with a solution."

Asuna looked up at him. "What?"

"We believe her energy is coming from her heart and her brain, those are the main sources of the energy."

Asunas eyes widened.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Remember when I was pregnant with her?"

He nodded.

"The day before she was born I noticed her heart rate increased, it scared me half to death so I put my hand on my stomach to try and calm her down. When it did I thought she was telling me she was ready to deliver or something but I didn't feel anything. I didn't think it was important so I didn't tell you but maybe that was her energy circulating through her body."

Kazuto thought for a moment. "Maybe, what about during the labor?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary." Asuna gave him a sad look. "I-I'm sorry..... I feel absolutely hopeless and I feel terrible about the argument and avoiding you." Tears formed in her eyes, as she looked down at the ground they fell and landed on the floor.

Kazuto lifted her head up so she looked at him, he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Hey, don't worry about it. If you ask me I'm the one who feels helpless, your staying by our daughters side." They both looked at their unconscious daughter. "Also I think I know where she got her strength."

Asuna looked back at Kazuto.

"You."

She smiled as more tears started to form in her eyes, she places her hand on top of his. He pulls her in for a hug, they hug each other until it was time to go home.