Correction

Everyone was ready to go, Faith was pumped more than ever. She was strong enough to hold Kazutos swords but she couldn't swing them very well.

"You need to relax some more, don't over due yourself." Rylan said concerningly.

Asuna smiled. "Don't worry about her, she can take care of herself no problem."

Rylan wasn't convinced but he shrugged it off. "Alright but I'm still worried."

"Don't worry Rylan, I'm fine. I should be able to swing these swords no problem." She held them tightly in her hands and took a deep breathe. She opened her eyes with confidence, everyone stepped back. She swung each sword once before jumping and doing a double spin, forcing the swords to spin around her.

"That was the same attack Kazuto used when  we got Excalibur. Did he teach that to you?" Asuna asked with a surprised tone.

"No, I thought I made it up." She looked at her wrist which had a normal bandage on it now. She leaned the swords against the wall and pulled up her shirt revealing dried bloody bandages on her stomach where Dr. Neel shot her. She got one of her swords and cut the bandage off, it slowly fell to the ground.

"What are you doing! Keep those on!" Asuna demanded.

"Mom....look...." She held her shirt up, showing her the long scar where the bullet once was. The scar stretched pretty far across her stomach from the doctor cutting her open to get the bullet out. It was mostly healed and was scabbing.

"H-How?" Asuna asked.

Faith took off the bandages from her wrist and revealed a perfectly normal wrist. "This is all healed too. I'm guessing my power shortens the amount of time for me to heal." She grabs her swords and holds them in a very powerful position and a determined look in her eye. "Let's end this."

Rylan, Sora, and Asuna smiled. "I'll get your father while you round your team up."

Faith nodded. "Come on you guys, attack on the silencers is a go!" They head out the door while Asuna tracked down Kazuto.

Kazuto was at home getting ready to leave, he packed some clothes, bathroom utensils, shoes, and everything else. He grabbed his keys and was about to head out the door when Asuna came in through the door. She stopped and saw his suitcase in his hand ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a scared tone.

"I-I was just-" Kazuto didn't know what to say.

"Y-Your leaving? Without saying a word to us?" Tears were forming in her eyes.

He sighed and let go of his suitcase, it fell to the ground with a big thud. "Y-You don't understand...."

"Understand what!" She demanded. "The fact that your leaving without a reason? The fact that your being such an asshole? Or is it the fact that your not taking your family into consideration?"

"N-No! I'm doing this for you! I wanted to leave to protect you from me!" Silence filled the room for a long moment of time.

"I still don't understand, what about Faith?" Kazuto saw tears going down her cheeks but he didn't see sadness in her eyes, instead, he saw hatred.

"Like I said before, she's not my daughter anymore." He said quietly but loud enough for her to hear him.

"D-Don't you dare say that...." she said quietly. Tears were falling uncontrollably down her cheeks. Kazuto looked at her and noticed the hatred in her eyes grew stronger. Before he new it, he felt pain on his cheek and Asuna stood before him with her hand in front of her. It took him a couple minutes to realize she just slapped him. She has never done this before so he must be doing something wrong.

"You really want to throw away this family!? Even after we worked so hard! Seeing our family grow is like a reward from working so hard for them and you want to throw it all away?! I can't accept that! Not to mention disowning Faith, she's our daughter for crying out loud! What happened to her loving father who played with her all the time, even when you had stuff to do but she felt down. Who was by her side and colored with her? Who played football with you even though she wasn't a boy? Who went on quests with you when nobody else could?" She took a minute to collect her emotions. "And your going to throw her away like trash...... she dedicated her life to you and you repay her with this. If you ask me, you don't deserve to be a father to Faith, Kuroyukihime, or Yui."

Kazutos eyes widened, he was about to say something but instead of listening to him she ran passed him. She ran upstairs into their room and closed the door.

Kazuto felt terrible, he felt even worst than when Yui died. He sighed in defeat. "She really got me this time huh Kayaba?" He got up and went upstairs to talk to Asuna. When he opened the door to their bedroom he saw Asuna crying her eyes out. Her face was in the sheets while her arms was covering half her face. He noticed she had a replica of Yuis stone on a necklace in her hand. He felt even worse now but he knew he had to fix it. He walked into the room and sat down on the bed beside her, he placed his hand on her back. He expected her to push his hand away but she didn't. She didn't do anything, she continued to cry into the sheets of their bed. He waited patiently for her to stop crying, who knows how long that will be. Either way he was willing to wait for her.

After she was done crying, she fell asleep in his lap. Kazuto continued to rub her back, he wasn't going to stop no matter what. He was willing to comfort her until the end of time.

"I'm so sorry Asuna...." he began to whisper, he knew she couldn't hear him but he was willing to say whatever he had to say now. "If I start acting like that again, I give you permission to beat me to a pulp. I don't want to split up our family, that's the last thing I want. You saw me as a threatening father but on my end I thought I was protecting all of you. I thought if I could get Faith to quit her gang, I could protect her from the silencers. But I see now, I can't change who she is or her dreams and I realize that she was trying to get revenge for Yui. I had no right to change that desire, knowing her, she will keep getting up after being knocked down. No matter how many times it takes, she will see this mission through to the end and so should we." He bent over and kissed Asuna on the side of the head. "I love you Asuna, I love you and our children more than anything. If i lose sight of that again you can slap me until I faint." Silence filled the room.

"I don't want to do that." Asuna said gazing up at him.

"Y-You were awake the whole time!" He said trying to hide his blush.

She giggled and nodded. "I was but I'm glad I got to hear that from you." She stood up and sat next to him. "I'm glad you came to your senses but next time I don't want to slap you until you faint. Let's just hope there won't be a next time."

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure there won't be a next time. I'll make sure of it." He looked down at his hands. "I'm prepared to take down anyone who comes near my family."