Overtaken

Rylan stood up. "I don't know but we need to focus on our mission, the silencers might take over our territory and kill some of our comrades and we need to spy on them to make sure their not."

She nodded once, her face was unseeable but he could tell she was either agreeing or she was planning something.

He smiled and let it go. "Come on, we need to go. We've done all we can for today." He started to walk away from the ledge when he heard something behind him. He looked behind them and saw Faith jump down from the ledge with her swords. "Faith!" He yelled.

The man heard and looked towards him but saw Faith instead of Rylan. She landed gracefully on the ground with her swords in her hands. As she stood up, her face was still unseeable.

The doctor was confused. "Asuna?" He looked at her and noticed that she was younger and shorter but she looked just like her. "Who are you?" He asked with a scared tone.

Faith didn't say anything, she just smiled and dug her right foot into the ground. She launched at him and sped past him. The doctor felt pain coming from his cheek, a couple seconds later blood dropped down and landed on the ground.

"Aaaah, What was that for?!" The doctor yelled as he covered his cheek with one hand.

Faith turned around, her eyes were yellow but they had a bit of a caramel color mixed in them. He could tell her eyes were filled with hatred.

"W-What are you?" The doctor asked.

She started to run towards him again but with more speed, silencer members came out of the hide out and saw Faith standing before them with her swords.

"It's Faith! What is she doing here?" One of the men said.

Faith slashes her swords at the doctor who dodged it by stepping to the side. He looked at her after she turned around to face him.

"I feel like I've seen you before...." the doctor said deep in thought. "Are you..... your the little 10 year old from 6 years ago!"

Faith stepped her foot into the ground again ready to attack.

"So the rumors are true, you have a remarkable power given to you and you can activate it at will...... if only that power was given to all of us." The doctor didn't move when Faith swung her swords at him, instead he reached inside his coat and pulled something out.

It's was gray/black, it was shaped like an "L" and it had a hole in the end. Rylan knew what this was.........a gun. It was small but it was a gun.

Faith was surprised by the weapon but pulled her swords in front of her just in time. When he fired, the bulled hit her blade and reflected into the ground. The sound of metal was loud and was ringing in her ears. She put her swords down for a second to recover from the ringing but the doctor saw it as an opportunity. He held his gun tightly and he held it at her, a few seconds later he shot it. Faith saw him point it at her and pulled her sword in front of her, reflecting it. This time the bullet went past him, inches away from him.

Rylan was surprised, so was the members and the doctor.

"How are you doing that?!" The doctor commanded.

Faith didn't reply, she smiled and held her sword out in from of her. Her eyes were still yellow but the caramel color was no longer visible.

"I-It's her eyes, no doubt about it." The doctor whispered to himself. "I only have four rounds left, I have to make this quick."

He pointed the gun at her again, ready to shoot. Faith could tell he had a plan but she didn't know what it was, either way, there was a possibility that she was going to die.

'I hate this guy but is it really worth my life over him?' Faith stepped forward ready to take on another bullet.

A shot was heard, Faith could see it leaving the gun, it was like it was moving in slow motion, it traveled towards her aiming for her stomach, she pulled her sword in front of the bullets path and blocked it. The bullet went against the sword and went inside of itself. She put some force into it and it left the blade, the path it took after that was clearly up to the bullet. She didn't care where it went anyways.

The bullet went to her left, almost hitting the silencers that came out of their hideout.

Rylan could tell things were about to get ugly, he was also getting worried about Faith. He wanted to help her but he might get in her way.

The doctor smiled. 'Two swords means she can wipe out two bullet at most. I have three rounds so one will at least hit her, I'm going to aim somewhere that's not fatal though.' The doctor pointed the gun at her again, Faith had no idea what he was planning.

He shot one bullet which she reflected with one sword, he shot another which she reflect with the other sword but he immediately shot the third one. She didn't see it coming and it went into her stomach. She froze up and fell to her side, releasing both swords. Blood started to come out of her stomach as she laid on the ground.

Rylan covered his mouth and hid on top of the ledge, tears started to come out of his eyes as he processed what happened.

Faith unfroze, held the wound with her hand and got up slowly. She was leaning on the other hand as she was sitting on the ground. The doctor came over and looked at her, noticing her eyes were back to their normal color.

"So very interesting, till this day Kayaba still holds the title "remarkable" and I'm pretty sure he has more projects up his sleeve." The doctor walked over to her side and leaned down to get on her eye level. "To bad one of his best projects fell right into my hands."