[ Chapter 1 ]

*play song*

Travis's pov.

We're at the MTV Movies & TV Awards red carpet, just taking pictures of the models passing by.

James, our boss, says we need some pictures for the news papers and magazines for this weekend.

" it's time to go " Ash said, i nodded and we walk to where we should meet up.

We're all gathered and we look through the pictures we took.

" Travis your horrible at taking pictures, why did F/n ever hired you? " Katelyn scold.

" this one is blurry " Nicole said.

" ehehe. . . " i laughed nervously.

F/n and James then came.

" okay guys, we have an announcement " James said.

" there's a new photographer coming today " F/n said.

" she's F/n's daughter " James said

" it's a girl!? " Aph squealed, along with the other girls.

" forgive me if she doesn't talk much, and very close to me, she grew up like that and a habit " F/n explain.

" and be nice " he said.

" no flirting or anything, especially you Travis " James said

" alright " i sass with an offended tone as everybody laughed.

That's when i see a beautiful appeared behind F/n

She had E/c eyes, with H/c hair and was dyed in an ombre F/c. It was tied up into H/s (hairstyle). She was wearing an F/c beanie, a choker with a pearl on it. She had an headphone hang around her neck with an F/c bag hanged on her shoulders.

She had an F/c one shoulder shirt with a pair of ripped leggings and F/c converse (pic above).

She's beautiful.

" come on " F/n said.

She slowly walk up to F/n and latches onto his arm immediately.

Adorable.

" introduce yourself " he said, she shook her head and hid her face behind him, he chuckled.

" her name is Y/n, she has social anxiety disorder and be polite and nice to her, she gets scared very easily and vulnerable, so don't do anything stupid, let her get use to you to gain your trust " he said.

" your all dismissed " James said.

Y/n's pov.

" dad, no " i grab his arm.

He look at me and i shook my head with my eyes pleading him. He sighed.

" you can't just stay around me all the time Y/n " he said and put both of his hand on my shoulder.

" please don't leave me with them, what if they hurt me, or bully me or- "

" now don't think negative, positive Y/n, always positive " he said.

" I'm scared " i said and hug him.

" it's okay, their good people, they're really friendly, I'm sure you'll be friends with them " he said with full confidence.

Ugh, how do people do that?

I turn my head and see there some group of girls looking at me with their eyes sparkling.

" they're creepy " i whispered in a paranoid tone.

" just for today, if you don't like it then i can ask James to give you a room of your own " he said.

" that white hair guy has green eyes, it's not normal " i whispered, and shudder.

" I'm sure you'll have fun " someone snuck up behind and startled me.

" gah! " i ran behind dad, he chuckled.

I peek above dad's shoulder to see uncle James smiling at me. Dad look down at me from his shoulder with a smile, i blushed out of embarrassment.

" easy there N/n " he said. (nick name)

" would people stop jump scaring me?! " i whined.

" it's not jump scaring N/n, it's getting their attention " he explain.

" i don't see the difference " i said.

" you'll learn " dad said.

I stood in front and just look down.

" chin up, no need to be scared, they're really friendly " he hook my chin up.

I gave him my worried face.

" don't worry, you'll be fine, they're not gonna hurt you, just get to know each other okay?, just don't panic and don't think negative, always positive " dad said and walk away with uncle James.

" b-but, wait! " i called but they kept walking.

" we're getting food, we'll be back in 10 minutes " uncle James said.

Oh no.

That's too long, I'm feeling it, i tightened my grip on my bag straps, anxiety started to fill in me.

What if they hurt me?, what if dad forgot about me?, what if tHEY LEFT ME!?

No, positive Y/n, like dad always said, no negative. . .just. . . . .positive.

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't

I turn to see the group of girls approaching me, my eyes widened.

What are they gonna do?, are they gonna hurt me?, are they gonna beat me up?, i started to panic.

Dad, please come back

Poor Y/n,

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter for this story, if you did. . . . .or not.

Anyways, what do you think?, is it good?, probably not heheh.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko