[ Chapter 14 ]

*play song*

So from now own I'm not gonna make a title, I'm just gonna leave it like this cause somebody complained that i sucked at it, and the time i publish this all my other books will no longer have titles also so yeah, on to the chap.

Y/n's pov.

I bang on the door and it slowly opens, revealing aunt Vivien.

" Y/n? " she asked.

" the cops got dad and uncle James " i panted and wince holding my shoulder.

" your shot " Robin came.

" did anyone followed you? " she asked, i shook my head.

Robin helped me and aunt Vivien shut the door and lock it, with 4 locks on the door.

Robin set me down on the couch and i slowly took off my F/c flannel off as i felt the fabric part from my skin.

Aunt Vivien examine it.

" we might have to take out the bullet " she said, my eyes widened.

I got up and turn.

" you can't do that, it'll hurt, i don't know what's going to happen to me if you pull it out, what if my skin will be infected by pulling it out? " i asked.

" calm down " Robin said.

Aunt Vi enters the kitchen and exit with a first aid kit in her hands. Fear fills me and i shook my head.

" we have to Y/n " she said.

Robin made me sit back down and Aunt Vi sat behind me with a pair of forceps. I grab Robin's hand and squeeze it as i felt the forceps entered.

" it's better to let it out " Robin whispered.

When i felt the bullet was being grabbed and scream in pain and she pull it out. Tears stream down my face.

" it's out " she said and bandage it up.

I cried and lean against Robin's chest.

" it's alright " he cooed.

Natalie's pov.

" stay here and watch them, the building is on lock down and no one leaves until Y/n's found " the chief said.

He locked all of us in the main room. F/n got up and bang on the door.

" dang it! " he shouted in frustration.

" seriously, why am i in this? " Travis complained.

" find anything? " F/n asked James.

" they really trapped us in here " James said trying to open his office.

" we're not helping " i said.

" are you crazy?!, you have no idea what you have done! " he shouted.

" why would we help a murderer who kills their own wife " Zane said.

" calm down F/n " James said.

F/n yelled in frustration and threw a chair against the wall.

" i didn't kill her! " he shouted.

" it's clearly in the internet, we've been researching this for weeks and it's all over the news paper, news from the past " i said.

" you have no idea what their gonna do to Y/n " James said calmly.

" oh really?, yeah right " Ash said.